Mysterious Negg Journey: Part 2!

hrtbrk

I have an application due in tomorrow that I need to finish, already freaking out that it's not going to be done D:

Everyone saying how hard it is is making me nervous :whofarted: Not enough tiiiiiime!!

Gah. I'm not understanding this at all... Do you have to move the pieces from the scroll onto the negg?? No matter what I do nothing wants to move around around the screen. I'm clicking everywhere!

Okay I figured out the clicking but I am still having trouble grasping the puzzle.

for those of you who have trouble. go to the event boards - people have posted their solutions in their petpages

look for a puzzle that looks exactly the same and copy exactly what they've done in their pictures

no brainwork needed. finished mine in 5 minutes

Anyone could help me before i smash my Macbook and feed it to the Meepits?

I already solved 1 :(

Okay i solved the one on the Right.

The left one is killing my brain

Yes! Finally managed to do all three puzzles. Took me 5 long hours.

I suck lol.

:(

Gosh that was tricky, took me ages but i got there :laughingsmiley:

It's too bad about that whole toxic dark matter thing, though... anyhow, you solved the Clockwork Negg's puzzles, allowing you to unlock it and reveal what was inside. If nothing else, you have the following things that you grabbed from the botanist to reward you for your effort...

clo_fony14_wig_spring.gif

Spring Negg Wig bak_cyneggcookie_rain.gif

Rainbow Cybunny Negg Cookie gar_strawberries.gif

Strawberry Plant gif_hangingvines_garland.gif

Hanging Vines sta_neggnoodles.gif

Negg Noodles Stamp

These items are now in your inventory, which, you can rest assured, is not overflowing with dark matter (well, unless you count Piles of Soot... just kidding!).

Okay. I have one solved and I figured now that I got it the whole thing would be a breeze. NOPE! lol As frustrating as this is for me I'm still liking it it a lot. :-)

Anyone could help me before i smash my Macbook and feed it to the Meepits?

I already solved 1 :(

Okay i solved the one on the Right.

The left one is killing my brain

:(

neggss.png

@Solandres: Can you provide a larger or closed up version of those shots? They're a bit blurry zoomed out, and it would be difficult to see if some of those pieces are flowers or shields.

Left Puzzle:

Row 1:

Yellow Flame, Red Shield, Red Flame

Row 2:

Yellow Flower, Purple Flame, Purple Shield

Row 3:

Red Flower, Yellow Shield, Purple Flower

Right Puzzle (needs bigger, less-fuzzy shot for better answering)*:

Row 1:

Yellow Flower, Red Flower, Purple Flower

Row 2:

Yellow Flame, Red Shield, Purple Shield

Row 3:

Red Flame, Purple Flame, Yellow Shield

*This may be the correct answer to Vunistas' puzzle opposed to yours Solandres.

Grr.. Can't seem to get this.. I was able to do the first two with TDN's guide but I just can't figure this one out.. I feel so dumb! Anyone able to help? Much appreciated!

neggfest12.jpg

No need to feel dumb, I can help you on this!

Row 1:

Yellow Shield, Red Shield, Red Flame

Row 2:

Purple Shield, Yellow Flame, Purple Flower

Row 3:

Red Flower, Yellow Flower, Purple Flame

I hope that helped you out on this one, xPourtant.

Solved it! Thanks TNT for making my brain think this morning! And thanks TDN for all the help! What worked for me was putting down either all the colors first or all the symbols. Good Luck everyone!

The wig is awesome!

Guest memexx

done it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It took me a few minutes to get one of mine, but this was fun. :D I enjoyed this.

I love the wig too. I'm normally not big on wigs, but this one is really cute.

I can't wait for the next step.

I found one of mine hard too, the other two were fairly clear, but the third made me think for a bit, whenever that happens on Neopets this happens in my head...

Conversation in Elle's Head

"omgee, I can't do this, it's really hard, oh what's wrong with me Neopets is meant for kids, Oh God, maybe I'm just getting too old and my brain is wearing out, or maybe I'm just really not that bright, omg seriously, it's a kid's site get a grip, oh god, what's wrong with me... oh hang on I've done it... phew"

And I will have exactly the same convo in my head next time something's a little hard.... ;)

6947734412_d5d58e5b32_b.jpg

7093804439_2880dac4cf_b.jpg

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

i dont get it how do people figure this stuff out....

Top puzzle:

Row 1:

Yellow Shield, Red Flame, Red Shield

Row 2:

Yellow Flower, Yellow Flame, Purple Flame

Row 3:

Red Flower, Purple Flower, Purple Shield

Lower puzzle:

Row 1:

Red Flower, Purple Flower, Yellow Flame

Row 2:

Purple Shield, Red Flame, Purple Flame

Row 3:

Yellow Flower, Yellow Shield, Red Shield

1tuelz.jpg

Okay, I got the first 2 done and I understand some of what people are talking about. But this one is messing me up. Can someone help, please?

Here you are iDangerous with your puzzle:

Row 1:

Red Flower, Yellow Flower, Yellow Shield

Row 2:

Purple Flower, Yellow Flame, Red Flame

Row 3:

Purple Shield, Purple Flame, Red Shield

I'd started reading this thread and I didn't have a clue what anyone was talking about... until, someone mentioned to click the scrolls in the cave (I missed that completely on my own and didn't know how you guys had a menu when I just had a blank negg!). Then someone else said that the left row of icons matches the main negg item. Again, I didn't realise on my own. It sounds terribly simple, but without this thread I'd still be wondering what I was meant to do! Thanks for the tips and tricks all! Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference. :)

Thankfully, I have completed my puzzles and received my rewards! I'm glad about that too as I'd been busy lately and, although I've been doing the daily negg festival, I only caught the 2nd to last day of the diary entries puzzle so I missed out on trying to work that out sooner.

I'd started reading this thread and I didn't have a clue what anyone was talking about... until, someone mentioned to click the scrolls in the cave (I missed that completely on my own and didn't know how you guys had a menu when I just had a blank negg!). Then someone else said that the left row of icons matches the main negg item. Again, I didn't realise on my own. It sounds terribly simple, but without this thread I'd still be wondering what I was meant to do! Thanks for the tips and tricks all! Sometimes it's the little things that make a big difference. :)

I agree, this thread smoothed things out quite a bit, especially since I don't have extreme amounts of time to do a big puzzle. Thanks all :)

This part of it was deceptively easy compared to the first puzzle, IMO. I guess solving our Negg is the only thing we have to do between now and the 22nd? Because that would be really convenient.