Mini-Negg Prizes Likes and Dislikes

What are your favourite mini-negg prizes from this years negg hunt?

What are your least favourite prizes?

The prizes can be found on this page for quick reference: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/neggstravaganza-2012/

Here are my favourites:

Entrance to Fyoras Castle Background

Dainty Faerie Wing Skirt

Decorative Branch Archway

Hanging Basket of Neggs Garland

Pastel Negg Dress

Sparkling Faerie Wings

Prizes I dont care for:

Ferocious Negg Hot Air Balloon

Fyora Voodoo Doll Handheld Plushie

Floating Headless Space Faerie Doll

Ferocious Negg Bites

Thank you so much for making me look at the prizes!! I wasn't planning on participating but I had to lol. Just enlarged the Negg from yesterday and got the Entrance to Fyoras Castle Background. So pretty!

mall_fon_castledoorbg.gif

i didn't get any of them .. but by using TDN's guide I can say my favorite(s) would be

mall_fon_faeriewings.gifmall_fon_faeriewingskirt.gifmall_fon_brancharchgar.gif

and least favorite(s)

mall_fon_negghotairballoon.gif (it looks constipated)

mall_fon_faerievoodoo.gif (it's mean and uncalled for)

mall_fon_headlessfaeriedoll.gif (beyond creepy , downright scary)

mall_fon_negghotairballoon.gif (it looks constipated)

Hahaa XD

I thought the Fyora Doll was pretty cool! Would suit an evil character :D

I really liked the Faerie items. The Sparkling Faerie wings are my favourite, I think, but I really don't like the Fyora Voodoo Doll Handheld Plushie. I'd love to get rid of that one :(

More that I love, aside from the wings, are the Fancy Purple Facepaint, Entrance to Fyoras Castle Background, Floral Throne Background, and the Pastel Negg Dress.

I totally agree.

Thank you so much for making me look at the prizes!! I wasn't planning on participating but I had to lol. Just enlarged the Negg from yesterday and got the Entrance to Fyoras Castle Background. So pretty!

You're welcome Saxen! That background is my absolute favourite and the one item I'm looking forward to the most.

The Fyora and Space Faerie plushies are just scary looking. The negg bite earrings are kind of disturbing. Who would want neggs trying to eat their ears?

My favourites are...

Sassy Negg Wig (I'm slightly obsessed with wigs)

Pastel Negg Dress

Sparkling Faerie Wings

Fancy Purple Facepaint

Entrance to Fyoras Castle Background

The Improved Kari Poster, Ferocious Negg Hot Air Balloon and Ferocious Negg Bites are quite underwhelming especially for NC items.

The Floating Headless Space Faerie Doll is just weird! Clearly someone thought it was a good idea but it's just creepy!

Like most people, I love the Fyora Castle Background! The wings and wigs are also really cute. I don't participate in NC stuff, but if I could, I'd probably actually end up enlarging the Ferocious Negg Hot Air Balloon for my gallery.

The Fyora and Space Faerie plushies are just scary looking. The negg bite earrings are kind of disturbing. Who would want neggs trying to eat their ears?

LOL, reminds me of mario earrings! :laughingsmiley:

wings wings wings!!!

i looovee the sparkling faerie wings, had to get another pair on a side account because its so pretty (also i collect wings so i needed one for the gallery too)

the cave lights i've seen used well with the lavender trellis BG from blumaroll, also i can see myself using the vine garland alot.

everyone really likes the fyora castle bg as a substitute for New Years in Faerieland, and i always like backgrounds so thats a win.

the negg balloon, negg bites and fyora voodoo, headless space faerie are all kinda creepy. and not really suited for a faerie festival.. :S kinda think it was leftover stuff from halloween otherwise the artist is having a pretty bad day/week/month :S

the headless doll is the most disturbing, followed by the negg bites, eek.

edit: forgot. most useless prize: improved Kari poster -_-

I love this background! :) I'm glad we're able to get prizes even after the day has passed, means I can get the ones I like! The skirt is pretty as an item but I don't really care for it on any of my pets. It's nice and sparkly though, and I do love sparkly xD

mall_fon_faerievoodoo.gif

The doll made me lol, then again I'm rather fond of voodoo/hex stuff :laughingsmiley: But the headless doll is just um...yeah. No thank you.