Mini Negg Question

Okay, so I have a bunch of mini neggs I've found scattered around and I was going to wait until the end of the event to zap them to get only the items that I actually want

Problem is, despite TDN's guide on what comes out of the negg, I can't remember which ones are which @_@ Logically I can go by release (Plaid, then Swirled, etc) but out of the 4 that are Plaid, how do I tell which one will have the Dainty Faerie Skirt, for example?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘Neopets Help’ to ‘Customization’.

Lady Kakata if you view the Customization guide located here: http://customize.thedailyneopets.com/index.php/articles/viewarticle/neggstravaganza-2012/

You can scroll down to the mini-negg section and click on the item(s) you like and our item information will tell you which negg you need to zap with the enlarger. This way you only get the items you want. :)

Floating Headless Space Faerie Doll is incredibly creepy ... anyone else agree ??

It's definitely an... interesting choice. I guess the "real" negg faerie is not happy with the faeries at the moment...

Yea I was gonna say, that Space Faerie doll is deff on the edge of super creepy...and hilarious in a personal grudge way.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic has already been answered several posts before the last post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.