New Lawyerbot Avatar!

hrtbrk

I love it so so so much :wub_anim: Got me to my goal of 275 as well! Thank you Lawyerbot ;D

Yes, it gets really annoying when it suddenly goes high up to a thousand.

I should have considered buying Usuki Dolls before.

I need to find them up for lending ...

Yeah same here. I need to find a lender as well.. -looks around- :D

I just got it. Yaaay.

I started out just looking for "usuki" in the shop wizard. That got annoying, so I looked at an item database, set it to sort by rarity, and picked the most common items. It mostly worked, but I paid over 2,000 for some.

Now, can I donate these usuki items to TDN for lending? It will make it easier on everyone--including TDN, since they won't have to go hunting down a bunch of stuff.

EDIT: For anyone who wants to borrow, I put the trades up. Just make sure you let me know you're TDN--drop me a neomail telling me your TDN name, so I can make sure you're actually on here and not just a lurker. Collateral is 8,000 per lot, 40,000 in total. When you're done, put up the usukis for trade again (all fifty) and I'll offer you your junk and the 8,000 per lot back.

http://www.neopets.c...g=silveryswirls

I just got it. Yaaay.

I started out just looking for "usuki" in the shop wizard. That got annoying, so I looked at an item database, set it to sort by rarity, and picked the most common items. It mostly worked, but I paid over 2,000 for some.

Now, can I donate these usuki items to TDN for lending? It will make it easier on everyone--including TDN, since they won't have to go hunting down a bunch of stuff.

Yeah that sounds like a reasonable idea. How much collat would be needed?

EDIT: For anyone who wants to borrow, I put the trades up. Just make sure you let me know you're TDN--drop me a neomail telling me your TDN name, so I can make sure you're actually on here and not just a lurker. Collateral is 8,000 per lot, 40,000 in total. When you're done, put up the usukis for trade again (all fifty) and I'll offer you your junk and the 8,000 per lot back.

http://www.neopets.c...g=silveryswirls

Hi Karina, may I please borrow? ^_^

Just sent you a neomail!

@Barkie: Oh okay. I'd like to borrow them please and thanks. ^_^

Okay as soon as I use them I will put up a trade with reserved for Zafie on it just trade for some junk items will be fine and I will do the same in return trade

Okay as soon as I use them I will put up a trade with reserved for Zafie on it just trade for some junk items will be fine and I will do the same in return trade

Alright awesome! Thanks sooo much can't wait. -beems with excitement- xD

I don't think Usukis will inflate *too* too much. If it involved discarding usukis, it definitely would. But since you can sell them immediately after finishing, the only inflation will be artificial inflation--and a loooot of sellers have to try to do it for that to work.

I have my trades back up. Again, if you want to borrow, drop me a neomail letting me know who you are on TDN, and offer a junk item + 8,000 np per lot. I'm probably going to sell them in an hour, so act fast if you want them!

Mine are being lent out at the moment and I'm going to sleep soon but I will be around tomorrow if anyone needs Usukis ^_^

Mine are being lent out at the moment and I'm going to sleep soon but I will be around tomorrow if anyone needs Usukis ^_^

I wonder if this avatar will be one that can be only given out on Lawyerbot Day or anytime.. Hmm.

I wonder if this avatar will be one that can be only given out on Lawyerbot Day or anytime.. Hmm.

That's a good point - I guess we'll have to wait and see D: My boyfriends giving me angry eyes at the moment though as it's 4am and I'm keeping him up XD I just hope it's available tomorrow!

Alright awesome! Thanks sooo much can't wait. -beems with excitement- xD

I have put up the trades from my side account for you Let me know on the same account when you return them

http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=owner&search_string=barkalot22

There is no specific day dedicated to Lawyerbot day. Last year it was on April 14th. This year it was on April 12th.

Nothing suggests that it is a seasonal avatar.

Okay I offered on each lot and just awaiting your response. :)

Have accepted your offers I am not sure but you may have to transfer your other inventory items into your Safety Deposit box so you only have the 50 Usuki items in there that is what happened on my side account