What type of avatar do you enjoy getting most?

lovedwallflower

Item avatars are probably my favorite. Game avatars just make me angry P: Though it's an awesome feeling when you finally get one.

& I agree with all who dislike event avatars - I seem to /always/ miss those! The Neoapocalypse one, I was only off Neo for about three days and then all of a sudden there was a new retired avatar. Sad day xD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

& I agree with all who dislike event avatars - I seem to /always/ miss those! The Neoapocalypse one, I was only off Neo for about three days and then all of a sudden there was a new retired avatar. Sad day xD

i double that! I managed neopocalypse, but since i used to skip the whole month of April, I missed every Negg Festival avatar so far... And that Faerie Ruin plot one looks so cool! :sad02:

Personally I actually like getting the random ones the most because it means it's one less that I have to try for and I've been graced by the neo-gods! I also really like getting an avatar I've saved up for a long time for or a game one that I've been practicing a lot for- it gives me a sense of accomplishment.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel the most accomplished when I get a game avvie, because most of them are fairly difficult, and it's completely dependent on your own abilities. It's not like item or pet avvies where someone can just lend you. :yes:

I've always liked item avatars, but ones you can collect yourself instead of needing an Avatar-Lending Program because the items are ridiculously expensive; I thought it was really fun to try and obtain the Dung and Codestones avatars, and I'm currently trying to get the Lawyerbot one (UsukisFTW!). :P

Click ones are awesome too, of course, because they're so easy to get. xD

Random avatars.

It tastes so sweet to finally get them after spending so long trying. I got the Wheel of Extravagance avatar recently, and that's how I felt when I got it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My favourite avatar types are games and plot/event avatars. It's a great feeling to get a new avatar, when you've been working/practising hard for it.

I don't like random avatars or avatars that require you to spend much neopoints.

• 2 weeks later...

I like game avatars, (sadly) I have all of them, so hoping for more to be released.

I hate randoms so much, all of the avatars I have left to collect are randoms, and Caption Contest. Well, except for stamps (except for Battledome, which I have, I just doubt I'll get the others since they're waaaay out of my price range at the moment.)

I also have Avatar Collector, and with all randoms and CC, I'm bored. xD I want more game avatars! I like avatars that I actually have to work for myself.

So yeah, hoping for more game avatars and maybe some more contest ones. I'm disliking the "easy" avatars TNT have been releasing lately, I want something more challenging lol. AND PLEASE NO MORE RANDOMS, TNT. YOUR LAST GAME AV WAS IN 2009. D:

I like game avatars, (sadly) I have all of them, so hoping for more to be released.

I hate randoms so much, all of the avatars I have left to collect are randoms, and Caption Contest. Well, except for stamps (except for Battledome, which I have, I just doubt I'll get the others since they're waaaay out of my price range at the moment.)

I also have Avatar Collector, and with all randoms and CC, I'm bored. xD I want more game avatars! I like avatars that I actually have to work for myself.

So yeah, hoping for more game avatars and maybe some more contest ones. I'm disliking the "easy" avatars TNT have been releasing lately, I want something more challenging lol. AND PLEASE NO MORE RANDOMS, TNT. YOUR LAST GAME AV WAS IN 2009. D:

Oh wow, you're like.. wow :D Yesterday I just got Faerie Bubbles avvie and I thought I'll DIE. But I'm really bad at games :P

• 2 weeks later...

I like game, plot and event avatars. Not when I'm trying to get these, but when I see that little bloc saying "You're now eligible to use.."

It just awesome to get those, because you worked for it and you know you deserve it :)

I'd be most proud of game avatars, however they are nearly impossible (for me) to get /: I really don't do very well at games, haha :b Some of the high scores are incredible! o:

The accomplishment of getting a game avatar is the best! I usually have to practice for so long, I tend to be completely sick of the game by the time I get it. xD

I also love getting the random avatars that I have to spend money on, too - like Kelp, Lever of Doom, etc. It means I no longer have to throw money at nothing!

Item avatars are probably my favorite. Game avatars just make me angry P: Though it's an awesome feeling when you finally get one.

Oh gosh, same thing happens to me - I always miss something because I'm off by a day or two! Makes me ill, because then those avvies are no longer available. My favorite avvies to get are the ones I save for - some sense of satisfaction, I guess. And then definitely randoms because it's like ohhhhh FINALLY! Haha. The games ones are just frustrating because there are so many games I'm just not very good at. I keep thinking I'll get them eventually!