What type of avatar do you enjoy getting most?

lovedwallflower

This is one for the avatar-collectors!

Do you enjoy getting avatars from games or items most? pets or random? (lol just kidding who likes random??! :P)

Personally, I like the item ones best because you save up for them at your own pace and there's no pressure like fear that high-score table will reset or something. I also like the avatars we get from participation in a site event (cos i like the site events).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm most happy when I get a random avatar - but by no means do I like them, tricksy little things :P

Game avatars I love and hate... mostly it's relief that I never have to play it again, haha.

Very much agree on the site event avatars, I do like those :) Hopefully there will be one for the Negg Hunt (I think there will be)! ^^

Game ones actually :D It usually takes me a while to get used to the game dynamics and become good enough at it, and I enjoy the process ... most of the time *cough* Whack-a-Kass *cough* took me ages to get to the metal one *cough* I generally like random ones as well, cause I get them pretty quickly once I decide to try for them :D

Random dailies are awesome. (I really hope I'm not at work when I finally get the Snowager, because I will be more excited than I should be.)

My favorite though, is games. The satisfaction of getting the reward for lots of hard work.

My favorite are random ones. It is always a surprise and when you have been doing it for 2 years straight it is always nice to know you don't have to any more.

Then games because those are super hard.

i really like the dailies ones. Once I get it, it's done and I never have to do the stupid daily again, not to mention it's a surprise. XD

BUT, i also really like the expensive-items ones. it's just such a sense of accommplishment... until you realize you just wasted over 10mil or so ^^ LOL

Item avvies! I feel resentful towards site event avatars because I am an on-off neopets player and therefore missed a lot of avatars that came out with plots, etc., in the last couple of years. It's so frustrating to know that I will never be able to get those avatars!

I feel resentful towards site event avatars because I am an on-off neopets player and therefore missed a lot of avatars that came out with plots, etc., in the last couple of years. It's so frustrating to know that I will never be able to get those avatars!

me too! especially those i actually got on my previous account and now can never get back! i feel i still earned them :(

until you realize you just wasted over 10mil or so ^^ LOL

those are the avatars that im not even tempted to get - there's so much more to do arnd the site with that much money!