Just Got A Draik ........... and a Lost Desert Peophin :D

Angeló

I bought a Pirate Draik Egg for 3.150 Mil ... and hatched my own Draik !!

Say Hi to Alsou , The Pirate Draik , who hatched as a Male. Will be changing his gender though. Changed gender by fighting the Lab Ray Scientist :)

I also morphed Faras from a Christmas Uni into a Desert Peophin !! I thought the name really fits since they are both horse-like creatures ... and I had that MP for a while :)

so ..... two new pets to love and spoil :D

4.png4.png

Hi , I'm Alsou , I'm new here

Who Am I ? Where's my horn and wings ?

Are you willing to keep Alsou Pirate, or are you going to paint him a different colour? Also, congrats on the Desert Peophin as well. Take very good care of them and I'll be looking forward to their future customizations! :yes:

Good for you. Are you going to be painting her? And Faras looks gorgeous too.

EDIT: Oh dear, you have full accounts... did you pound your cameo gelert or is someone looking after him/her?

Congratulations Angelo :) I can't believe Draik Eggs are so cheap. U bought mine for 7.5 mil. Oh well, maybe I'll get one too .. Will you leave him Pirate, or will you paint him?

Thanks all for all your lovely words :) I was afraid I might not get attached to her , as my previous thread suggested , but honestly , I fell in love from the first look. I love my Draiklet :)

But first let me answer Kaana : my Cameo gelert is all grown up now and can take care of herself .. she is now adopted out to a very nice person .. while she was pretty , she was just sitting there on my side , doing nothing really lol :) i'm sure she'll be happy at her new home :)

Now , I do plan to re-paint Alsou .. yet I'm torn between Faerie and Royal .. I have a Faerie PB , but maybe I'll sell it for the Royal PB funds .. still not sure .. anyway there's still time until HT discount day so I will decide then :)

Thanks all for all your lovely words :) I was afraid I might not get attached to her , as my previous thread suggested , but honestly , I fell in love from the first look. I love my Draiklet :)

But first let me answer Kaana : my Cameo gelert is all grown up now and can take care of herself .. she is now adopted out to a very nice person .. while she was pretty , she was just sitting there on my side , doing nothing really lol :) i'm sure she'll be happy at her new home :)

Now , I do plan to re-paint Alsou .. yet I'm torn between Faerie and Royal .. I have a Faerie PB , but maybe I'll sell it for the Royal PB funds .. still not sure .. anyway there's still time until HT discount day so I can decide then :)

I felt the same when I bought my Draik Egg. I saved it for months and finally hatched it on my birthday. Painted him chocolate and finally got to like him when my account got hacked and frozen. Now I hope really hard to get my account and my Draik back.

I would recommend you Royal, it's easier to customize :) But it's up to you, of course :)

:O Alsou! What a lovely name ^_^ Congratulations! You'll want more in different colours, trust me XD haha.

About the name ...

Alsou (or Алсу in Cyrillic) is a Tatar/Russian Pop singer who peaked to International fame in the 2000's ... 2001-2005 or so .. despite being famous in Russia and singing in Eurovision , she wasn't well known in the West until she recorded an English album which was a roaring success ... she even got to do a song with Enrique Iglesias . During that time , I had a major crush on her (and still do lol) ... hard to believe she's only 28 now , even after all these years of being a singer.

Wow I can see why you had and still do have a crush on Ancy...and I am a female...My daughter in law is also Russian and and said she also likes her singing. But the real reason for the post is Congratulations on your new pet It is really gorgeous

Congrats on both pets Angelo!

(I love the wings you have on Alsou. Those are totally on my wishlist. I need to just go for it and buy them.)

I found Faerie pretty easy to customize. (I had tons of outfits and such ready, before I even painted her, then I changed my mind.) If you decide on Faerie, keep saving, and get the Royal PB for clothes and stuff. Aitvara is almost always wearing the jewelry from Royal. (I don't think she's ever been without the earrings.)

Faras is epic :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.