April Fools' Avatar

Lauren_x

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this particular avatar is sometimes delayed ... i remember one year it wasn't up until the 4th .. (it was a weekend or something) ... so yeah keep watching the news :)

It's generally the next day, but it's possible it might not be today, since it's taken longer in the past.

If it's not released today, we don't know when it will be released, and the best thing to do is to just keep checking.

I also didn't get the avvie...Guess I will wait for the new new's to show up before I start panicking though, lol.

joke down.. no avatar for me either :( 4pm NST is 1am for me.. i guess ill stay up in the name of neo-craziness :P

This isnt about the avatar but its vaguely about the news, Whats happening for Shoyru day? can we still get free training now? or do we have to wait for the news? x

I dunno about the released colours and clothing cos no one is reporting anything - i checked TNT, TDN, jellyneo and sunnyneo. But i did train for my shoyru for free today so i guess that's still happening :S

The new new's is up but I still didn't get the avvie.

Note: There are some remaining side effects, but everything should be clearing up soon.

^^^

Could this possibly mean that they are going to release it later?

same here :( new news:

April Fools' Day may have fallen on a weekend this year, but this doesn't mean there were no jokes! If you were 'lucky' enough to visit us on Sunday, you may have seen a joke (or two, or three, or...) on the site. We hope you enjoyed them! Note: There are some remaining side effects, but everything should be clearing up soon.

maybe they decided not to give it out this yr? anyway im off to bed.. disappointed :'(