New Tough Guy Mystery Capsule

so you think you're tough? :rambo:

well, some people think its a bit of a opportunity of a lifetime by TNT but there is a new tough guy mystery capsule in the mall (150NC) i think people are a bit unsure if its a opportunity of a lifetime or not (people been complaining about the lack of male clothing for ages) and its only on sale until, what? 8th of this month? *suspicious*

(or 8th of awesome if you like TDNs little opportunity of a lifetime, change my post will you! ^_^)

given you can actually buy it, and people are getting LEs, maybe its just TNT just being nice. :P but then again.. the URL for the cap? (mall_capsule_aprilfools12.gif) *shifty*

mall_capsule_aprilfools12.gif

Tough Guy Mystery Capsule

150NC

get any item 150NC and below.

LE items below the cut

mall_clo_jackethoodie.gif

Tough Guy Jacket

mall_clo_manchopants.gif

Blue Roll-up Trousers

mall_acc_machomustache.gif

Fine Moustache

mall_acc_brownboywig.gif

Tousled Brown Wig

I too thought it was a prank but there it was in the mall.

That said, the jacket is awesome and I'm going to wait until tomorrow to try to get it or trade for it... if we can lol

The cap itself is hilarious enough to buy, tbh

i bought one for the cap collection, and i was going to wait and trade for it.. but its so weird, i though it may only be today... so i bought one :S just in case. i think i only like the jacket anyway so this was a lucky cap. normally i do think caps are a waste of real money, since you can open tonnes and not get the LE. i generally like opening maybe 2 and force myself to stop. *must... have... willpower...*

if it was a real opportunity of a lifetime i would have expected a "you have insufficent NC to buy this!" or "you aren't cool enough!" mesaage, and an error with the cart.. so.. *TNT stop messing with our brains!! T_T*

The capsule has been opened!

Inside you found:

mall_handsome_jacket.gif

Handsome Blue Jacket

You also received the following Limited Edition BONUS item:

mall_clo_jackethoodie.gif

Tough Guy Jacket

I'll be checking this item later after the news is released to make sure its not a part of TNT's prank. From my knowledge they only release new NC items from MOnday-Friday so it makes me a little leery to add the capsule.

My fellow staffers have come to the conclusion that this capsule is real and I should add it to our database! :)