Collector's Donation List

Lady Kakata

I've sent you some items I had in my SDB from your list, I hope I'm not too late :)

No I didn't have any of those Usuki items thank you so much!!! I already put them up in my gallery. I love the Sparkling stuff :D

1. What do you collect? : I've got a sub-gallery of Anubis items! (Under Yinepu's Keep in my Faerie Food gallery. Yinepu is Anubis' original Egyptian name)

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) : Needs to be an Anubis item! Can also have an Anubis ON it or an Anubis-shaped form on it

3. Do you accept donations? : Of course!

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? : Not at the moment, working on it!

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) : Not at all!

6. Do you want to donate to others? : Of course ^_^

What do you collect?

Jhudora/Illusen themed items. From quests or the item includes their name.

What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.)

Items must have come from Jhudora/Illusen quests or have their names in the item. (like Jhudora the Dark Faerie doll or an Illusens cream cookie. Things like that.)

3. Do you accept donations?

Yes, I accept donations

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for?

Yep: http://items.jellyne...hes/yukidaviji/ All Jhudora Items are in the first list. (some are expensive. I am willing to buy those. If anyone would discount them a bit that be great. Don't have to though)

http://www.jellyneo.net/index.php?go=jhudorascloud Items from quests: 14 and on. (I'm willing to pay for the higher level reward items. Again, just hoping for a discount)

Still working on Illusen's list, since she has an extra 4 whole pages on Jhudora's items.

5. Do you mind more than one donation?(for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind if two SEPARATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?)

I don't mind double donations.

6. Do you want to donate to to others?

Sure!

Edited by YukiHitsugaya

1. What do you collect?

Wocky Items - Wockies are my obsession.

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.)

Contain the word Wocky / Is a Wocky Character / Is a representation of a Wocky

Yes

Yes, over here http://www.neopets.com/~jubaliciious

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?)

I don't mind, they are just as pretty :)

6. Do you want to donate to others?

Sure

1. What do you collect?

Just to be original - plushies

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.)

Look cuddly and like a plushie!

Yes

Too many plushies to keep track of! Basic rule of it's not in my gallery kind of thing, particularly as TNT are always bringing out new stock!

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?)

Not a problem; I'd try and find another collector to send it onto

Yep, haven't got a problem with that.

1. What do you collect?

I collect items that you get from Underwater Fishing. :D

Just something that your pet fishes up.

Heh, sure! :3

I do, it's in my gallery. Unfortunately, I only have three items left, I believe, and they're all super expensive. But if you want to donate anyway.... lol! :D

Well, I doubt that too many people will be donating the items I need, but I don't really mind duplicates by mistake- I would rather not get bombarded with Old Boots and stuff though! :B

Sure! :D

What a neat idea, I have plenty of stuff especially after getting the pack rat avatar so glad I can get rid of them.

1. What do you collect? Usuki dolls and play things haha

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Anything from usuki shop, or usuki name in it, and not only dolls but others (i.e oven set, krawk island play-set etc.)

3. Do you accept donations? sure but like most collectors I already have the low-priced goodies.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? sure do or else I'd lose track pretty quick, that's how I ended up wtih 5 of the same dolls.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) the more the merrier

6. Do you want to donate to others? I sure do!

1. What do you collect?

Jelly Items || Plushies [ more focused on jelly items though ]

Jelly: Must be from the giant jelly | have the whole jelly shape | have the word jelly in it.

Plushies: Must have the word plushie in it.

Yess

Not yet.

Nope

Yep.

1. What do you collect? Grey things/faerie foods/petpets

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) Anything that's grey/sad looking for the first one, any food that comes from faerie foods, or has wings, or has the word faerie in it for the second, and any (preferable unpainted) petpets for the third

3. Do you accept donations? Yup :P

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Not yet, unfortunately, because I'm just starting

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) ...............nope!

6. Do you want to donate to others? haha if they need something I have, then yup! :)

• 2 months later...

Love this idea :)

1. What do you collect? I collect balloons!

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? They just have to be balloons. They can be water balloons, balloon animals, mylar, any type of balloon!

3. Do you accept donations? Yes! :)

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Yes, I have a list in my gallery of all the balloons I do not have.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? I'm not looking to put more than one of each item in my gallery, so I will kindly return the duplicated item.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Yes!

1. What do you collect? Altador Cup items

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Altador Cup Items, (currently)

3. Do you accept donations? Yes, anything- even if its not related, i sell them for buying.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? No but mainly AC backrounds,slushies, keyrings, MEDIA BOOKS, beanies, team hands, penants,megaphones,jerseys, ANYTHING related to the AC.

5. Do you mind more than one donation?Not at all, every neopoint/item counts.

6. Do you want to donate to others?Certainly, just tell me what you need it a private message or post.

1. What do you collect?

Candy Floss :3

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery?

Needs to be candy floss related; doesn't necessarily have to have "Candy Floss" or "Cotton Candy" in the name, as long as it is made of or features candy floss in the image.

Of course! ^^

Yup, it's in my gallery, but there's bound to be things I've missed (feel free to shoot me a PM on here or neomail if I have!), I'm looking for anything that meets the criteria above, whether it's on the list or not.

5. Do you mind more than one donation?

I'd probably return the item with a neomail explaining the situation and a thank you.

Sure; I'm a little short on NeoPoints though, so I might only be able to donate some cheap-ish items, but I'll try my best!

This is an awesome idea! Thanks, Lady Kakata :yes:

1. What do you collect?

Stringed instruments!

It must be an instrument that has strings! (violin, viola, cello, bass, guitar, harp, and PIANO counts too! :laughingsmiley: it has strings!) I also like merch from the Neopian Philharmonic, but I already have the glasses and hat :)

Yes!

No, simply because I only have two stringed items in my gallery, so chances are, I don't have it. When my gallery starts to expand, I will definitely start making a list.

Of course not!

Sure!

1. What do you collect?

RAINBOW DUNG!

It can come from anywhere, shop wizard, trades, anything.

3. Do you accept donations

Yes, check out my user look up for details.

No..

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by acciden

No that's good!

Yeah if you want.

1. What do you collect?

Jelly Items :)

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.).

Anything Jelly, and anything I don't already have.

3. Do you accept donations

I do.

No because there are wayyyy too many Jelly Items to list.

Not at all.

Yes, yes, and yes. :D

• 2 weeks later...

1. What do you collect?

KACHEEK ITEMS.

2. What is the criteria for your gallery?

Anything with the word Kacheek in it or Kacheek related.

Yes.

I'm have a partial list on /~Cheim but basically anything that is not in my gallery.

5. Do you mind more than one donation?

Not at all.

Sure, I may have an item or two :)

1. What do you collect? Jelly and omelette related items.

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? It has the word "jelly" or "omelette" in it.

3. Do you accept donations? Yes.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Just anything not in my gallery.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? Of course not!

6. Do you want to donate to others? Sure.

• 2 months later...

1. What do you collect? Pizzas.

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? Any pizzas. The only pizzas I do not collect are pizza blocks. (Those hardly look like real pizzas to me...)

3. Do you accept donations? Readily.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? Anything not in my current gallery will do.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? No, and like Batman, I normally return them with a thank-you neomail and/or gift ;)

6. Do you want to donate to others? Sure!

Thank you all in advance c: good luck with your galleries and with helping others!

This is really cool, let me add mine...

1. What do you collect: I collect neopet shaped foods

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery?: the food can't be made from neopets (ie. blumaroo steak, quiggle pie, etc.) or in neopet shaped containers (ie. baby shoyru baby bottle, flotsam flakes, etc.) - the food itself must be in the shape of the neopet, or part of the neopet, like the chocolate or lollypops, cookies, pies, etc.

3. Do you accept donations?: of course (but if you don't see it immediately in my galley I apologize, I am always saving to keep expanding my gallery so I can add items!)

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for?: no, there are so many of these items, that the list would be wayyyyy too long

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPERATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?): nope, if I get duplicates I will send the second back to the person because I can't afford to put more than one of the same item in my gallery

6. Do you want to donate to others? sure! I tend to have random items in my SDB so if I get something I see someone else can use, I'd be more than happy to donate :)

• 2 weeks later...

Me too! This thread was a great idea! Here's mine

1. What do you collect? Plushies

2. What is the CRITERIA for your gallery? (i.e. needs to come from a specific shop, has a certain word in the item or description, items of a certain colour, etc.) It has to be a Plushie in name or description. Not plushie related items.

3. Do you accept donations? Of course.

4. Do you have an up-to-date list of things you're looking for? No. I would be happy to receive anything that is not already in my gallery and I work pretty hard to keep it current.

5. Do you mind more than one donation? (for example, if you collect pizza, do you mind of two SEPARATE Neopians donate a yummy muddy pizza by accident?) I would kindly return any extras received.

6. Do you want to donate to others? Absolutely!