New Members to your Neopet Family!

Lady Kakata

Once in a while you may adopt or trade a new Neopet. This is a thread for showing off your new pet, their customisation, any story you've made for them, and of course any hard work that went into trading/customising them!

I just added a new female Xwee to my family (no more, I promise!) and I'll see if she fits in. Meet Arlialah! She's not quite customised yet but I have her look planned!

"Moorlough! Moorlough!"

"WHAT, Nimhue" Moorlough sighed, steadying her paintbrush again. She'd been practising her calligraphy when Nimhue's excited voice tore through the air from outside their home

"I met someone new! She's gonna live with us for a while!"

"...What" Moorlough paused, frowning at this news

"Yeah! She's awesome! I found her in the woods, she needs a place to stay until the Royal guards stop lookin' for her. She can stay in the treehouse and share some of our food, and she said she'll teach me archery and-"

Royal Guards?! Moorlough put her brush back in it's holder and dashed into the living room, alarmed at what Nimhue was telling her. She was greeted by the sight of the Pink Xweetok bounching up and down on the spot in excitement, and a Red Xweetok standing next to her

"This is Arlialah!" Nimhue beamed, "She's from Meridell!"

".... Hello" Moorlough looked the Xwee up and down, unsure what to make of her. The stranger slowly blinked her half-lidded, relaxed ruby red eyes in return

"She's kinda on the run and I said she could stay. Can she, Moorlough? Can she, can she, can she?!"

"On the RUN?" Moorlough returned to the topic, "Look, I don't know who you are, Miss, but I can't allow a criminal to stay in my house!"

"My name is Lady Arlialah of Aliso" Alialah said in a cultured voice, "And I do apologise. I don't believe the King's men will look as far as Shenkuu, and I can make it quite worth your while"

"What are you running from?" Moorlough was still highly suspicious

"The King banished her family!" Nimhue butted in, clearly having absorbed the story along the journey to Shenkuu, "Her family have been banished, and she lives in the forest to fight the King's men since it's her land she doesn't want to leave! She is called a traitor for no reason!"

"..." Moorlough arched an eyebrow while Arlialah nodded her head

"The Court has disgraced my family for no reason, and I refuse to bend to the will of a King that refuses to hear my family's protests of innocence. It's my land, my people ..."

Moorlough opened her mouth to tell her to leave, until Arlialah brought out a leather pouch rattling with Neopoints

"And I shall make it worth your while. I shall need shelter only for a few days, no more"

Moorlough paused, looking at the bag. Well, Shenkuu was a LONG way from Meridell ... and of course, she could learn a few things from a genuine Lady to help her become a lady of culture ...

"... Fine, you can stay" She sighed as Nimhue danced in joy, "Just don't use my trees for archery practise!"

So yeah XD Here's her future customistion!

Arliaha.png

I've recently added new pets that I haven't shared at all! Now that I am 100% against pounding pets due the pound opportunity of a lifetime TNT has today these pets are here to stay!

2.png

This is Fluttershye.

2.png

Edvin

2.png

Sullie

2.png

Berrie

2.png

Inferno

2.png

Paprika Maya is Inferno's sister

2.png

Serenity

2.png

Taxe Tenny

2.png

Darkness

2.png

Gelatin

2.png

Nancy Dinah

2.png

Allyna(All-in-uh)

My recent pet is Lighlet, my Maraquan Uni:

4.png

He's lacking in customisation, with him being Maraquan, the right backgrounds are way too expensive and difficult to come by. Here's to hoping I can eventually find something better for him!

I'll add a story to this later.

And @Lady Kataka: Hehe, my Lupe is customised similarly to your Xwee. She's also from Meridell (but is a woodland archer and a gypsy).

My recent additions to my Neopets party would be these two Neopets. I don't have any stories for these babies, but here they are anyway.

4.png

Chopius

Blue Chomby (on side account: DariganUltimatum)

First LE pet that I created on my own. He'll be given an 8-Bit Potion at some point so he can be an 8-Bit Chomby. I'm not sure on whether to paint him another colour at some point for the time being.

4.png

Retrosity

Rainbow Cybunny (on side account: Neomysterion)

I thought that I was going to have to wait for Cybunny Day to come around, but I got lucky with a Rainbow Cybunny Morphing Potion snag at the Money Tree on an early Friday morning. Born a Blue Kacheek, morphed into a Rainbow Cybunny. She will be painted Pink at some point. Born on 3/30/12

Any hard work put into getting these two? Not much, but it was more luck-based however. :P

Chopius: I was lucky enough to create a Chomby on Chomby Day for this baby. I was very patient and persistent over at the Create-a-Neopet page until that one early afternoon... I was stunned to notice that I could create a Chomby! He was the first of two Chombies that I created on my own, the other one is Chombetties, a Red Chomby who will be UFA at some point.

Retrosity: Getting her was more like a lucky strike more than anything. I was lucky enough to snag a Rainbow Cybunny Morphing Potion over at the Money Tree on my main, and I gave it to a Blue Kacheek on my side... and she became the radical Rainbow Cybunny that you see before you.

Some of the stuff I bought for their current outfits were either slightly to moderately expensive (like the Destruct-O-Match Shirt and Valentines Earrings on Retrosity, and the Easter Bowler Hat on Chopius), but most of the other stuff they're wearing were fairly priced on the Shop Wizard.

The customization on Chopius is not final, it's just for the spring season.