Trouble? Trouble All Right...

Emily

Obligatory Disclaimer: This news report is largely fictional, composed from various fan comments and the whims of our imagination in an attempt to inspire a sense of realism through our reporting. While we do our best to keep things reasonably neutral, this report is in no way intended to be a completely bias-free representation of the parties involved. If information without comment is what you’d like, check out our game guide for the day’s game or just the summary here!

Hello Neopia! This is Emily once again with The Daily Neopets reporting live from inside the Games Room. Though the bugs are still swarming outside, things are getting much better in here, thanks to Lulu finding King Roo and Abigail discovering what was luring the bugs into the game machine. Now, if we could just figure out a way to get them off the island.

It's looking like we have ourselves a fairly easy challenge today, with AAA requiring only 527 points in Trouble at the National Neopian to win. People have got to be asking. Is AAA running out of steam in these last few days of challenges? Will he--

AAA: What are you talking about, you slimey journalist? I AM NOT RUNNING OUT OF STEAM! YOU'RE ALL DIRTY CHEATERS! I guess I'm going to have to make my challenges next year twice as tough!

Emily: ... I better leave it at that folks. Don't want him sending meepits after me. Good luck today and remember, if venturing out on Roo Island, travel in pairs and wear your bug squashing boots!

I'd take that as an actual medium challenge. I got this one on my second try.

It does get harder when you near 500 points, things do speed up, so beware!

I'm awake but have a headache, so the highest I can manage is 333.

I'll try again after it goes away, and hope that I can get it later.

Wouldn't want to ruin my streak over a migraine. Ugh.

Ha...I just got 528, one over the score. Once I got up to about 550, I was afraid of thieves coming to take my money, so I just captured customers and lost 10 points and a life instead.

Things this game teaches impressionable young children: Want to rob a bank? It's easy, even if you're a notoriously wanted thief! All you have to do is get a group of criminals all come in through different entrances, and security can only deal with one at once!

(I'm joking. I doubt anyone will take that message away.)

I don't think I understand this game. I just played it three times and my score is always ZERO! What am I doing wrong!

Edit: Okay for all my complaining I figured it out. lol My score was like 420 and for a split second I almost hit restart game to challenge AAA. Thankfully I didn't. Abigail for me today. Phew! Didn't care for AAA's prize much anyway.

Ha...I just got 528, one over the score. Once I got up to about 550, I was afraid of thieves coming to take my money, so I just captured customers and lost 10 points and a life instead.

Things this game teaches impressionable young children: Want to rob a bank? It's easy, even if you're a notoriously wanted thief! All you have to do is get a group of criminals all come in through different entrances, and security can only deal with one at once!

(I'm joking. I doubt anyone will take that message away.)

Lucky duck, the first time I got near the AAA score, I was 1 under instead of 1 over. Ahaha.

I finally got it. Just now.

With a score of 539~

But I kind of had to cheat. See, I'd hit the score, and then fumble a lot because of excitement, and I'd lose like, 30 points for hitting the wrong buttons. Which would always make me lose lives and end the game below mark.

So this time, as soon as I noticed I had it, I just hit 'q' and quit.

I feel quite clever and like I thrawted my own spastic tendancies, lol.

I quite like this game, used to play it a bit. Pleased to see the score wasn't too high for AAA ^_^

So I looked at my high score before playing till I died... it was around 330 or so. I lost all my lives, looked at my score... 529. Woot. xD I was expecting today to be an Abi day again.

AHHH!!! Adrenaline and drowsiness aren't a good combo. Ugh. I hate it when 4 are sent at a time, it's guaranteed failure unless you can press them all at once somehow (and if you can, you had no reason to challenge Abigail at all this year seeing as this is the most difficult thing ever)! 507, 521, 508, 521, worst (hardest) challenge ever. That definitely was not a medium challenge. '_' Tomorrow's another day, hopefully with a better game. I'm gonna beat the snot out of the Meerca Brothers in the BD. And lock up all the customers when I'm done with this challenge.