Gambling on Neopets ?

Angeló

I just gambled away 30k on Pawkeet Slots .. I was up 10k and then I lost it all .. haha .. luckily I only play this game once a month or so ...

I also play Bilge Dice daily .. sometimes I go down 25 or 30k but I keep playing until I win them back

What gambling games do you play ?

Bilge Dice and Dice-A-Roo are the only games I play that I risk losing neopoints in. I have horrible luck so I don't risk it to much.

Bilge Dice is really the only one I play. I'm determined to get the Lucky Streak avatar eventually. I got a streak of 8 last month. :(

I also dabble with Food Club here and there, but haven't really gotten into it that much yet.

I mostly do Food Club Bets, because I know it's an actual payout instead of throwing my NP in and hoping for the best xP I do like playing Black Pawkeet Slots now and then, though. Spinning wheels are a good distraction :P

Bilge dice for the avvie and dice-a-roo because it helps restock my shop. I always deposit NP in my bank account in increments of 10k, so I never have more than that on hand at a time. Sometimes I'll wander over and play slots, but only until I either win a few thousand more than I started with, or I no longer have enough to spin. So I never gamble away more than 10k.

I do Food Club and Dice-A-Roo (only when I'm on an avatar kick). If Scratchcards count I also do those- but I'm not really sure if you can count those :3

I do Food Club and Dice-A-Roo (only when I'm on an avatar kick). If Scratchcards count I also do those- but I'm not really sure if you can count those :3

Scratch cards/lotteries are considered a form of gambling in "real life", so I'd count them. :P

I don't really gamble with much on neopets, except on the wheels (and I'll probably stop spinning most of them after I have the avatar!).

i do race to riches scratchcards and terror trove ones too, but i generally sell the rest. i used to do pawkeet slots, but i think they have changed it, i don't win as much as i used to, so i don't do it anymore.

the wheels can also be considered gambling as it is luck and chance. i do the Exciteement one from habit, mMediocrity, and Monotony if i feel like it. I also do the Brightvale wheel for the avatar (no luck yet)