Hey there, lovely TDN people!

nylege

My name is Egelyn (username backwards) and I'm a 21-year-old law student. I started playing Neopets in 2002, however, after getting unjustly frozen in 2005, I took a much needed break. Finally returned this summer and I've been using TDN as a guide to all events, avatars, news etc this entire time. I figured it's time to join the forums and get involved with all of you lovelies. :laughingsmiley:

Welcome to TDN :D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, this is to prevent spammy posts.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hi there!

Welcome to TDN! This is a wonderful community to hang out chat. In your task at collecting avatars TDN's Avatar Lending Program is great at helping you accomplish this. See you around! :)

Lovely TDN people say hi right back Egelyn! :) Glad you decided to join us! I was definitely a lot like you...used TDN for years and never gotten around to joining the forums. I'm glad I did though, quite a good crowd to hang out with here ^_^ See you around!

Also, *cough*shamlessplug*cough and pokes Mouseykins' post* the ALP is indeed a good place to start for collecting avatars!

If you need anything, ask me, or any other staff member. We'll be glad to help you out.

Also, congrats on owning a Transparent Skeith, those aren't easy to come by.

-Neomysterion

Hey there, lovely new person! :D I'm Saxen. It's nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! Great to hear of returning players :)

Welcome Egelyn- very unique name, I like it! I'm not sure neopets is the best thing to become re-addicted to in law school- but each to their own ;D You can call me Trig :) Enjoy yourself around here!

Welcome Egelyn- very unique name, I like it! I'm not sure neopets is the best thing to become re-addicted to in law school- but each to their own ;D You can call me Trig :) Enjoy yourself around here!

Haha, you're right about the law school part. Thanks for the warm welcome.