illusen_day_2012.jpg

Wearable

clo_illusen_slippers.gifdraik_illusenslippers.png

gif_verdant_archway.gifkacheek_verdantarchway.png

Items

mpo_illusen_essence.gifmpo_illusen_magic.gif

illusendoll.gif

Don't forget to complete one of

Illusens Quests on March 17th to get this spiffy avatar!

The Slippers are darling ^_^ They'd probably look better on a different Neopet though I reckon, you cant really see the ribbons very well on a Draik.

Gahh! Hopefully I wont mess up with the Illusen avvie like I did with Jhudora last month ¬_¬ Was doing Illusens quests and she wouldn't see me for the whole day - despite the 12 hour "rule". Doing Jhudoras this month and the last quest I did was at about 5pm... hopefully that's enough time in between. D:

*ramble over*

What are the green bottles use for?

Not 100% but I think they're for the Battledome.

And avatars - done that years ago, but I say it helps to avoid Jhudora when Illusen Day comes up.

I've recently switched mains so I'm going through the gruelling process of re-earning all the avatars I previously had and waiting for the seasonals. :/

Definitely going to avoid Jhudora :P

What's the name of the two bottles? Kayla's shop have been almost empty (guess people are trying to RS it) the moment those two were released.

What's the name of the two bottles? Kayla's shop have been almost empty (guess people are trying to RS it) the moment those two were released.

The one on the right is called Illusens Bottled Magic and the one on the left (the vines) is called Illusens Forest Essence.

The one on the right is called Illusens Bottled Magic and the one on the left (the vines) is called Illusens Forest Essence.

They restock from Meridell Potions.

Eh? The news page says "Kayla's Potion Shop

now has two new Illusen themed potions for sale! "

I completely spaced after I accepted Illusens quest today and didn't make it back in time... Blah...

On a better note I love the Verdant Archway! And those shoes would look great on my Grundo I think. :-)

Auugh all the Illusen items are so pretty :x Glad I finally got to check that avatar off ;A; I always forget about it when this day comes around.

I think Illusen Day was a sucees :) being a long-time fan of hers ... I think TNT did pretty well for my beloved ... esp. those laced slippers .. can't wait to get my hands on a pair of those for my Peopha ... and that Arch too .. !

Agrees with Angelo on this Illusen Day.

They had a new Illusen Wig last year, and they have a new set of Illusen Shoes/Laced Slippers this year. All they need is an Illusen Dress and make the outfit complete! Not sure on what these new Illusen Potions do, but I'm willing to find out someday...