Please, TNT, have mercy.

Bubbleline

To LillytheGrundo: I love your Kougra and Xweetok. They both look awesome. :)

I'm pretty sure it was a previous Daily Dare--or at least something AAA did--that made me play Dueling Decks for the first time. That's what's awesome about these things: you break out of your comfort zone to find new games, and you may find you like them :-D

That's exactly how I fell in love with Dueling Decks. I've also fallen in love with some of the games this year, like Gwyl's Great Escape (even with all of it's glitches) and Cooty Wars. Today's challenge, Shenkuu Warrior is fairly easy. You just have to be calm and patient instead of trying to rush though it, like I tried at first. >.< And um...is it just me, or does anyone else miss the plushie prizes? ;D

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found today's game super fun. I have never played it before but I think I may be giving it a go more often. Also I fell in love with Meepit Juice Break. I'm not an avie collector so I never tried it. I play it all the time now. I like the little sounds the Meepits make. lol

To LillytheGrundo: I love your Kougra and Xweetok. They both look awesome. :)

Hey thanks! Sometimes when I customize I wonder if anyone besides me is really looking. lol

To be honest, I really like Kou-Jong, but I've also been playing Mah-Jong since I was about 5...I love the game. :D And I'm so happy I beat AAA today for the Shenkuu game! I only had a little over 10,000 pts previously, but I beat his score with my own of 76,733! WOOT! I'm at 7 AAA, 5 Abi.

I'm at 4 AAA, 8 Abi. I'm not doing as terribly as I thought I would, but I have heard people mention that the scores were easy this year.

As a noob to pretty much all the Neopets games, I definitely agree with the "getting out of your comfort zone" part. That only helps you feel more accomplished when you actually get the score, though. ^_^

Hey thanks! Sometimes when I customize I wonder if anyone besides me is really looking. lol

People look. :) I was actually wondering what background you had on your chomby. I've been trying to find a background that would go well with the Destruct-o-match foreground and that one looks great.

As a noob to pretty much all the Neopets games, I definitely agree with the "getting out of your comfort zone" part. That only helps you feel more accomplished when you actually get the score, though. ^_^

I agree. I felt so proud after getting the score for Cooty Wars and Gwyl's Great Escape fairly easily even though I had never played them before.

I got really grumpy about today's game so I just went for Abigail. I like the Cobweb Shoes but most of my pets have four feet. :-)

People look. :) I was actually wondering what background you had on your chomby. I've been trying to find a background that would go well with the Destruct-o-match foreground and that one looks great.

It's the Perfectly Flat Rock Quarry Background :-)

Today's game... all I can say is, R.I.P. laptop users. Like me. :(

I know, it's really a pain. D: I managed it on my laptop by using IE and didn't even have to switch to the letter controls, but loads of laptop users can't manage it unless they find a desktop computer to work from.

It took me quite a few tries and eventually I had to start singing "Eye of the Tiger", but I finally beat AAA's score after getting a lucky game with lots of chests and coins. I feel so sorry for the laptop users.

I've been trying to find a background that would go well with the Destruct-o-match foreground and that one looks great.

I don't mean to interrupt, but if you want something a little cheaper, the Giant Omelette Background is a little cheaper and also looks really good (but I might just be biased because it's what I'm using :P )!

I actually flip my keyboard when I play XD Makes it a little easier. Just looks weird when the coworkers see me :X

Haha I had to do it at school where they have keyboards. I got some privacy and luckily it's easy to complete really quickly. I almost thought today was going to be the end of my AAA streak! D:

I don't mean to interrupt, but if you want something a little cheaper, the Giant Omelette Background is a little cheaper and also looks really good (but I might just be biased because it's what I'm using :P )!
Haha, you're not interrupting, and thanks for the suggestion. It does look good with that background on your uni. :)

I actually flip my keyboard when I play XD Makes it a little easier. Just looks weird when the coworkers see me :X

When I saw your post about playing at work, I told my father and we both chuckled at the thought of you flipping the keyboard around and trying to explain it away to people. XD Seeing as how the controls were a bit awkward to begin with (and i couldn't switch to using numbers) it definitely made it easier to flip the keyboard around whenever the controls changed.

Haha, you're not interrupting, and thanks for the suggestion. It does look good with that background on your uni. :)

When I saw your post about playing at work, I told my father and we both chuckled at the thought of you flipping the keyboard around and trying to explain it away to people. XD Seeing as how the controls were a bit awkward to begin with (and i couldn't switch to using numbers) it definitely made it easier to flip the keyboard around whenever the controls changed.

That would be great in an episode of The Office, lol. Either version. Though in the BBC version I think it would be met with a lot of sarcasm, "Isn't that a kids site?" but in the American, by the end of the day, everyone would be playing it. I know, off-topic, but it's what came to mind and I couldn't help but laugh at it.

I can't twirl my laptop, so I kind of lean against my desk in the correct direction, if I can. XD Obviously, the upside down one proves to be difficult...

Gwyl's Great Escape is the only one so far that has completely thrown me. I was going for all of AAA's but got so frustrated I just decided to go with Abigail... If the Bullseye game turns up though that will throw me as well...

I hope not to see an another completely luck-based game in the dare, ever.

Urg, I know what you mean! Luck factors in with a lot of games, though. With today's game you have to hope to get a lot more customers in the first few levels before things speed up so you can get a lot of points.

That would be great in an episode of The Office, lol. Either version. Though in the BBC version I think it would be met with a lot of sarcasm, "Isn't that a kids site?" but in the American, by the end of the day, everyone would be playing it. I know, off-topic, but it's what came to mind and I couldn't help but laugh at it.

Lol, I can totally see Steve Carell playing Neopets while everyone else is working and explaining it off as a way to relieve stress or something. Mandatory Neopets time everyday for everyone! XD

Wow! I was a bit scared when I saw today's challenge, because my previous high score in Sutek's Tomb was something like 860 points. I actually got at least 2 games with the Ollie bomb too, but i still lost in those games. I just persisted and eventually got lucky and zoomed past AAA's score. :D Only 2 more days and I still have yet to see my beloved Mop N' Bop or Snot Splatter or Jumping Gem Heist! D:

Announcements