Please, TNT, have mercy.

Bubbleline

gwyls great escape is the only one I really had problems with... Well, and cooty wars, but that was solved with a simple change of browser. Todays was easy, got it on the first level. :)

Yes!! Wrath of the Snowager for today. My high score is already 425,687 so beating AAA shall be a breeze. :D

I'm sorry you got sick. I hope you feel better soon. And silver isn't all that bad :P

Luckily, even though I'm on a laptop, I'm using a separate keyboard and mouse (and monitor... :*). Thanks for the tip, but I'm already using Google Chrome so I'd hate to think what my scores would be otherwise! I have minimal stuff running in the background and the only Chrome extension is to block flash ads because they were slowing down games that I played fine before the game room update.

It's a shame that I can't play the games as well as I could if I had my main computer working, but I'm truly glad to be able to play any at all. I've had this laptop for years, but it belonged to someone else before that. It's running on just over 300MB so would run much better if I went out and bought more ram, but it's expensive and not a priority when I have a better computer to try and fix. Oh well. I'll give the games all I've got with the tools I've got to work with! My expectation is a participation medal and a few prizes, which is something at least.

Btw, hope you feel well again soon, Jacky! :)

Thank you guys! I know, silver isn't bad at all but I was really aiming for gold and I know that I would have gotten it if I hadn't gotten sick..... :( I wish todays and yesterdays games were switched, I could have easily gotten Snowy yesterday and I stayed home today so I would have had plenty of time to get gwyl today... Ah well, nothing to be done about it. :) And there'll probably be some other game in the next couple days that I can't beat AAA on. ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost my gold trophy with cooty wars. Heh. And then again with Gwyl's Great Escape. Actually, for both of those games I had to actually work to get Abigail's score! I love Dubloon Disaster (I have the avvie!) so I wouldn't mind if they put it on there. I'm not good at Mootix Drop personally- that's one I'm not a fan of. I can't really think of any others at the moment :3

I love Dubloon Disaster (I have the avvie!) so I wouldn't mind if they put it on there. I'm not good at Mootix Drop personally- that's one I'm not a fan of. I can't really think of any others at the moment :3

The best way to play Dubloon Disaster is to try and weed out the mines by making them crash into each other, and that takes a lot of time! My highest score for that game is somewhere in the 500s and even then it was only because i got lucky. With Mootix Drop I can take it or leave it. I'm not great at it but I'm not horrible either.

Luckily, even though I'm on a laptop, I'm using a separate keyboard and mouse (and monitor... :*). Thanks for the tip, but I'm already using Google Chrome so I'd hate to think what my scores would be otherwise! I have minimal stuff running in the background and the only Chrome extension is to block flash ads because they were slowing down games that I played fine before the game room update.

It's a shame that I can't play the games as well as I could if I had my main computer working,

Same here! I only have a laptop in my apartment, and it doesn't handle high quality-detailed games very well at all. :( The snowager one today kept going really slow for me, costing me lives. There's no way I could beat AAA with my laptop regardless. I'll have to do a clean up and whatever else to speed up my laptop, I treat it pretty much like a computer, and it's over 3 years old now!

I'm finding the glitches in Super Hasee Bounce really annoying... Other than that I think it's fun! It's going to take me a while though. lol

I'm finding the glitches in Super Hasee Bounce really annoying... Other than that I think it's fun! It's going to take me a while though. lol

Yeah, everyone is being driven bonkers by getting stuck in between two rocks, or having to commit ritual Hasee suicide because of blank levels that you can't get by any other way (and even then, I'm not 100% sure that it works). People are even having trouble sending their scores. D: I think TNT was like, "NO. THIS MANY PEOPLE CANNOT BEAT AAA TODAY."

I was stuck in between two rocks and I was so far along you know what I did? I sat there, and I watched that stupid orange hasee bounce back and forth and back and forth and I was heck-bent on not moving until s(he) did... eventually s(he) fell and I bounced him back up for the final H that s(he) kept missing the entire time!

It will correct itself, consider it a "pause" in the game.... but if lasts for more than 5 mins I would restart...

I finally beat AAA but it took a few hours and a serious mind over matter attitude. It is my first time ever beating AAA! Woo! I really wanted those Hasee Stripes! The glitch I kept getting was the Hasee falling right through the Sea Saw. Or the Sea Saw itself lagging. I don't think anyone should give up! If I can do it anyone can! Seriously I am terrible at these games!

I finally beat AAA but it took a few hours and a serious mind over matter attitude. It is my first time ever beating AAA! Woo! I really wanted those Hasee Stripes! The glitch I kept getting was the Hasee falling right through the Sea Saw. Or the Sea Saw itself lagging. I don't think anyone should give up! If I can do it anyone can! Seriously I am terrible at these games!

Congrats on your first AAA win :) This game frustrated me sooo much because I've gotten over 900 points in the game before but for some reason, today I can barely get past 700. It annoys me how the hasees will bounce on each other's head and stun them both, making it impossible to move. Or the "falling through the see-saw" thing. Urg. I'm determined to get it, though.

I was stuck in between two rocks and I was so far along you know what I did? I sat there, and I watched that stupid orange hasee bounce back and forth and back and forth and I was heck-bent on not moving until s(he) did... eventually s(he) fell and I bounced him back up for the final H that s(he) kept missing the entire time!

Wow, I've never personally had that problem, but many people complain about that and it sounds horrible. I find it kind of funny though that you refused to restart and stubbornly waited. XD

I knew I sucked at super hasee bounce but all those glitches really did not help. I played prob 30 times just to get abigails score. I thought I was gonna miss out on my first day prise for the first time for sure. Somehow I made it and I really think the games team needs to fix that puppy up. As far as any other games I hope do not come up, I do not like Grand Theft Ummagine either... BLEH

darn, accidentlly sent 3 scores in stead of two and now I cant finish today... *facepalm*

Had to challenge Abi today, too, just cant get it, my laptop keeps overheating. :( I got to 840 too. *cry*

Haha, I feel sorry for people (like Neomysterion) who said that they didn't want to see Kou-jong. To be honest, I'm not very good at it either. Just another game where you have to be persistant and hope for a lucky game, I guess. :D

It's bad, because I keep finishing the first level on Hard with enough bonus points to know that if I just get through the game, I'll beat the score. But my plugin keeps crashing! I tried updating my plugins, but that isn't helping. Maybe a different browser? What is everyone playing on? I've got Firefox, which usually suits me well, but it's failing me right now in my time of need. D:

It's bad, because I keep finishing the first level on Hard with enough bonus points to know that if I just get through the game, I'll beat the score. But my plugin keeps crashing! I tried updating my plugins, but that isn't helping. Maybe a different browser? What is everyone playing on? I've got Firefox, which usually suits me well, but it's failing me right now in my time of need. D:

That's horrible! D: I use Firefox but maybe try Chrome? I hope you get your score. :)

"Doing okay in this round...got 40+ bonus points in the first round. Only need a few more bonus points. Getting close, gonna finish the game, come onnnnn time bonus! Yush! Finished with a few more bonus points! and my score iiiiiis...489?!?" And that is the horrible, true story on how I was 4 stupid points away from AAA's score. 4 points, man, FOUR! *sobs in a corner* Yup, today was not my day. Couldn't beat AAA no matter what I tried. It's partly because I had a huge fight with a friend and couldn't really concentrate after that. Urrrrrrrgh. :grrr:

My worst points without any technical difficulties were Meepit Juice Break (got AAA anyway :D), Super Hasee Bounce, and Kou-Jong.

Carnival of Terror and Wrath of the Snowager would have been easier, but they lagged and glitched so horribly for me that I almost broke my computer in half. I was very grateful that my family was out of earshot while I played Carnival...

The exact same thing has been happening to me for the past 30 hours... o.o I am so sick of kou-jong and failing flash plugins i think i might die. sidenote: I'm on internet explorer. :whofarted: I'm seriously considering downloading chrome.

Thank goodness, they gave us a break after Kou-Jong with Ice Cream Machine and Sophie's Stew. Those 2 were done in the first 15-20

minutes after release for me.

Kou-Jong was such a hassle, it seriously almost made me go insane. And to think it's based of Mah-Jong, I probably would snap if I saw it in real life, though it's probably not as bad. Halfway in Daily Dare and I'm already losing it. Hope I can keep up.

It is based off of Mah-Jong, which is sad because I used to LIKE Mah-Jong. And don't lose hope, so far this Daily Dare has been easier than the last one, so you'll probably be able to catch up :)

I hate snowmuncher, with a bit of determination I probably could have beat AAA...I went for abigail anyways because I couldn't be bothered. I'm kinda regretting that now because I've been able to beat AAA on all the games so far, although sophie's stew was torture.

I would love to see dueling decks as a dare, love that game :D I was so stoked when destruct-o-match was a dare, I've love that game and its predecessors soooo much.

Um so this one is gonna be rough for me until I figure it out. Gonna have to tackle it later when I have more time. Why more bouncing things why!!!!??? :-P

I would love to see dueling decks as a dare, love that game :D

I'm pretty sure it was a previous Daily Dare--or at least something AAA did--that made me play Dueling Decks for the first time. That's what's awesome about these things: you break out of your comfort zone to find new games, and you may find you like them :-D

There are a lot of games that would probably mess me up for AAA...Super Hasee Bounce was one, but after hours, I managed to get it. Glad it wasn't a day when I work the whole day!

Announcements