best pet color overall?

NeoSmile

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eventide is appealing to the eyes, maracite is drool-worthy but Darigan is what my heart wants, they are so eveil and edgy and the pets change their expression alittle compared to all the other smiley faced painted ones.

I was just about ready to argue the toss about Maraquan being the best colour when I saw:

How did I not know this existed?! Amazing.

Anyway, I have to agree wholeheartedly about Maraquan. The pets seem to have so much more variety and personality. However, just on a basis of prettiness, I have to say I love Maractite and Island too. And Eventide, although I hated it at first, is growing on me a little now...

I didn't know about this either! I am in love!! <3

The Maraquan colors are really unique. I love it.

Edit: I'm probably the only one who doesn't like Royal. Lol :P

I didn't know about this either! I am in love!! <3

The Maraquan colors are really unique. I love it.

Edit: I'm probably the only one who doesn't like Royal. Lol :P

I don't like Royal too much either so no, you're not the only one. The only Royal Pets I actually like is Royal Draiks, Hissis, Lupes, and Zafaras. Others just look odd to me (no offense to anyones pets)

Mutant is my favourite, they've become a lot more freakish and creative than their first inception, and I really like how strange and grotesque they look. I like the real-world influences Maraquan and a few Spotted pets have. Darigan, Glowing, Tyrannian, Strawberry and Faerie deserve mentions too.

I'm a huge fan of Darigan, Faerie, and Maraquan pets. I also like Halloween, Ghost, Zombie, and some Mutant pets. I don't like Royal as much as I used to anymore though. I also like Pirate and Robot pets, too - oh, and Chocolate. How could I forget Chocolate? *wants a chocolate Ogrin*

• 1 month later...

I choose the Zombie PB, because I love zombies C: I'm a true horror fan :b