best pet color overall?

NeoSmile

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say Wraith for certain pets. Also liking Maraqua and Island on a handful. I really like a lot of Mutants though (My Mutant Eyrie....*hug*). I have to admit also, that even though I'm not a big fan of Tyrannian OR Christmas, my peophin painted Tyrannian with the Christmas mistletoe in her mane is my baby.

The best color is probably Maraquan. Since it's such a broad theme, the pets end up looking way different from each other... For that reason, I don't think Eventide, Maractite, Water or Wraith can really compare with uniqueness based on species. For my qualifications of 'best color,' I could also tack on Baby and Mutant.

Clothes-wise, Royal and Pirate are good, too, but really they're not as good as the other three because they're the basic-shaped pets with awesome clothes.

Royal definitely has the best colors, and I also really love shadow pets. Pirate, eventide, baby, starry... I've really come around on water too... Those are the colors I love for all species.

Maraquan, plushie, I don't love every species but there are one or two that I really, really like.

Probably Transparent :P When that colour came out I was pretty much in shock with the awesomeness XD I do love Maraquan though, it's by far the most imaginative colour; they do so much with it ^_^

• 3 weeks later...

baby pets, plushie, and royal :laughingsmiley:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am very fond Faerie, Royal and Maraquan. A close fight between the 3 colours but Faerie is a close winner for me. I love how the pets look so angelic in that colour. Maraquan is a great colour as well because of the unique appearances of the pets. =)

• 1 month later...

My favorite has been Maraquan for years. But I love Eventide, Wraith, Maractite and Woodland too. I think I sort of like Grey now because of the Grey Faerie but I'm not sure yet! Babies are adorable but some of them look quite..dare I say, awkward, to my eyes at least? Swamp Gas looks pretty nice with a Kau too though.

Halloween for sure! How can one argue with a Halloween Grundo?

4.png

Definitely #1 on my Most Wanted pet list.

Oh I love the Halloween Grundos. I don't quite like any of the Halloween ones, but Grundo's painted Halloween look the best in my opinion!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I was just about ready to argue the toss about Maraquan being the best colour when I saw:

4.png

How did I not know this existed?! Amazing.

Anyway, I have to agree wholeheartedly about Maraquan. The pets seem to have so much more variety and personality. However, just on a basis of prettiness, I have to say I love Maractite and Island too. And Eventide, although I hated it at first, is growing on me a little now...