BEST DAY EVER!

Sweetdang

SO. THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE BEST DAY I'VE HAD ON NEO SINCE.

FOREVER =D

Sorry for all the caps, but I'm seriously very excited today! Look, look here! I've hit 50!! =D

425417_281731528562439_100001767822695_695974_920631696_n.jpg

I never thought I would... and here I am, churning out them gems! :D :D :D

Secondly:

418780_281731551895770_100001767822695_695975_1787651142_n.jpg

AND THAT IS IT. I AM *OFFICIALLY* A MILLIONARE =D =D =D

I cannot tell you just how AWESOME this is! It's like 1/75 of what some of you have, but to me, it's like a DREAM COME TRUE!

ASDFGHJKL AWESOMENESS

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR LEVEL 50 HABITARIUM SWEEETDANG! :D

I don't think I can ever achieve that level because... I'm too lazy to play Habi as of now! *procrastinating a whole lot like a boss* :P

CONGRATS ON BECOMING A MILLIONAIRE TOO!

I was once a millionaire too! ...saving neopoints to buy me white paint brush for me pet! And now, neopoints went back to a 100,000. :P

congrats I'm so glad for you :)

as SEAP said ........ prepare to get Habi-addicted lol

on this occasion , I would like to dedicate this song to you : Money Money Money .. It's So Funny .. In A Rich Sweetdang's World :D

Congrats on getting Level 50 in the Habitarium!

Also, congrats on your first million. Keep on saving up until you get a Draik Egg or anything else that you want. :D

Congrats Sweetdang :) having a level 50 Habi is very addicting, I only wish it didn't drain my battery so fast. It's a great way to make a good profit in a day with little effort.

Congrats on becoming a NeoMilionaire :) Now just keep hoarding your nps and before you know it you'll be at 2 million and then 3 million.

Congratulations! You will become Habi-addicted! I get really annoyed when I have to shut it off because it lags other parts of my computer- and sometimes my computer just needs to sleep! I just reached level 50 about 2 days ago, and it definitely is nice :) Although I'm not sure how people make 100k a day. Also, SUPER MEGA CONGRATULATIONS on 1 million! That's a great achievement! Are you saving for anything in particular?

I just had good news also!

The lab ray turned my purple elephante into a yellow grundo and gave me the Pwned by the Lab avatar! I'm not thrilled with the grundo but hey, they avatar is awesome!