After the Avatar

MaraquanEyrie

basically .. most of them lol but mostly :

Meepit Juice Break

Buzzer Game

Feed Florg

the only one I still play after the avatar is the GadGads game which is like Tetris ... and the avatar score is easy anyway so it didn't cause me a nervous breakdown to get it :)

the coconut is worth it I think ... when you knock one down you win 10k and a rare coconut which can be up to 100k in price ... and if you lose you only lose a couple thousands ... not a big deal .. plus it's fun :)

First, definitely keep playing Coconut Shy, I stopped afterwards, but started up again recently. I've won twice since then.

Some I still play, others I don't.

Still play:

Typing Terror

Sutek's Tomb

Grand Theft Ummagine (Occasionally)

Castle of Eliv Thade

Don't play:

Buzzer Game

Carnival of Terror

I can't think of others right now, but I know there will be some others I won't play after I get them, like Mynci Beach Volleyball, Meepit Juice Break, Feed Florg, Gourmet Club Bowls.

Florg, Buzzer Game... After I get avvies, I usually take a break from the game for awhile because I've gotten so sick of playing it every day. I've just gotten back into playing Snowmuncher again. Freaky Factory I actually enjoy and have continued to play, even after I got the avvie. I find myself not playing as many games anymore. Most of my income comes from Habi and restocking now.

I don't play flash games much anymore aside from games I want a trophy from :P I don't really have much time as I used to. I still play Coconut Shy though - the coconuts that you get are generally in the 90-100k range so it's still pretty worth it. And scratchcards, I still do scratchcards.

I don't play any games again after I get the avatar XD I'm pretty impatient so as soon as I've done it that's basically it unless I reckon I could win a trophy :P

When I've completed a few more goals np wise I'll start trying to earn the coconuts from the shy for my album ^_^

I'm just checking, that the coconut avvie is random? It's not something I'm missing is it?

I haven't got hardly any game avvies *lol*

You get the avvie when you knock down a coconut :)

I don't play many games daily (or have many of the game avvies), but I will probably still play Typing Terror and Freaky Factory. Coconut Shy definitely. I will probably keep spinning of the WoE and WoMo as well.

Playing Feed Florg makes me really sad since all the petpets cry...

I always played Freaky Factory, Whack-A-Staff, PetPet Sitter, and yeah. So yes, I continue to play them, but right now, I'm trying to focus on obtaining the "Destruct-O-Match III" avatar. I enjoy the game but I'm not sure if I'd play it afterwards. I should play the Buzzer game, as it's easy NP. I also don't play Whack-A-Kass or Sutek's Tomb anymore.

I continue to play Coconut Shy, I've made decent profits from winning it.

coconut shy doesnt cost much and sometimes the prize is really good so i would continue playing it (im still going for the avvie), but as for the other games i kind of just stop after i get the avvie. i only play it in the first place for the avvie anyway unless i can make 1000 np per play without spending much time on it

I never play Coconut Shy anymore, although it seems here like it's worth it! I thought I would never play Faerie Bubbles again but I catch myself occasionally playing it because now I happen to really like the game! Grand Theft Ummagine I hardly ever play though, and I'll never play Sewage Surfer again.

I think nut shy is like a bargain, costs like what? 100 or 150 np? In return ranging from 0-10,000 what a deal, you can basically get your money back if you miss "ALL" 100 shots, but I doubt that... and in addition to the 10k you could win, you get a coconut ranging from like 60k - 100+k ... (1,000 plays)

About coconut shy:

I keep loosing NP over it so I wouldn't continue playing it after I got the avatar.

Games I didn't play after the avatar: Advert Attack, Dice Escape, Gourmet Club Bowls,The Castle of Eliv Thade, Snowmuncher

Games I still enjoy: Kass Basher, Suteks Tomb

Most of the time I'm glad that I won't have to play a game ever again!

Games I've earned avatars for and thereafter stopped playing: Feed Florg, Jelly Processing Plant, Kass Basher, Snowmuncher, Advert Attack

Games I still play post-avatar earning: Meepit Juice Break, Freaky Factory

I tried playing Coconut Shy again for a couple of days but I just kept losing and it really wasn't working out for me. I decided I had had enough with the lost of NPS. :3

I don't play any of the games after I get the avatar.. unless it's for daily dare like right now.

I just don't find any of the games that much fun or addictive. Plus, you have to invest so much time into games in order to make just a few nps.

As for coconut shy, I say it's definitely worth it! In 2 months I've knocked down 2 coconuts. At most, you usually only lose 2k in one day, but some days you don't lose nps at all. If you average it to 1k lost per day, that's only 30k a month, whereas if you just win once, that's an easy 110k. I'd say you're bound to win at least once every 1-2 months unless you're really unlucky...so it's definitely worth it. Plus I like collecting stamps so it's an easy (but slow) way for me to get those pricey coconuts!

Then again I gamble 100k on the WoEx every day and sometimes on other things like discovered treasure chests, nerkmids, neocola tokens (I've never won ANYTHING -.-)... so I don't mind gambling 2k.

The flash game avvies I have are because I like to play them! So yes, I still play Suteks Tomb, Freaky Factory & Carnival of Terror :D

There are lots of game avvies that I try for but I doubt I'll enjoy the game enough to keep playing.

• 1 year later...

I don't like most of avatars games, I don't have many but once I got them I stopped playing petpet rescue and deckswabber. I really don't know how many years will take to have more lol don't have freaky factory yet but actually like playing it. kass basher gets into my nerves. I'm really bad at it even with guides -_-'

I still play coconut shy now and then

• 4 weeks later...

It depends weather I'm good enough at the game to get 1000np from playing it for under a couple of minutes, wouldn't want to spend hours slaving away on a game when there's not much to gain