What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

On saturday night, I ended up watching 2 movies on TV (dubbed in French).

Quantum of Solace. I didn't enjoy it much. Glad I didn't pay to see that movie. There was nothing exceptional about it, except maybe one scene at the very beginning and the title sequence was somewhat nice too.

And then, they were presenting The Bodyguard. With Whitney Houston. I had never seen the movie, but my mom was saying "oh it's a classic, you have to watch it!" So I did. And it was enjoyable :P

ahhh .. I've heard of High School Musical .. from my 10 year old relative :P I know this guy .. he was in a movie with Mathew Perry - he's an awful actor (Zac , not Mathew) :P wasn't Vanessa Hudson-Hud---smthg in it too ? but that actor in Romeo and Juliet is so much cooler !

Quantum of Solace : the worst Bond movie in my opinion :( except for the title which was super ..

The Bodyguard : Xepha , with all due respect to your mother , it is not a classic - it's watchable at most .. Casablanca .. now THAT's a classic :D

The Rum Diary : I liked it ... but I kept wondering when will he say "why is the rum gone" ... :P

ok .. my review of Underworld : Awakening

it has nothing to do with the original Underworld Trilogy ... the story shifted very far away ... and it doesn't offer anything new to the saga except one new character ... the little girl ... and it's not very interesting one because we've already seen the same character in Michael the Hybrid ... nothing is new about her ... it was also very short (1hr 25min) and ended just when it was starting to get good !!! obviously , another sequel is in the making ... but honestly I lost interest ... the plot was awful .... but Selene is still as attractive as ever ...

:P

ok .. my review of Underworld : Awakening

it has nothing to do with the original Underworld Trilogy ... the story shifted very far away ... and it doesn't offer anything new to the saga except one new character ... the little girl ... and it's not very interesting one because we've already seen the same character in Michael the Hybrid ... nothing is new about her ... it was also very short (1hr 25min) and ended just when it was starting to get good !!! obviously , another sequel is in the making ... but honestly I lost interest ... the plot was awful .... but Selene is still as attractive as ever ...

Meh, it's a matter of opinion. I personally adore it and hope it gets more attention. As with the whole Twilight thing? Uhh no. Underworld, any of the four movies is better than any of the Twilight movies.

Mulan is pretty awesome. :P Like, teh cartoon? Part 2 was sooo cute!

Part 2? Oh god no. Disney Sequels are terrible. Unless it's the Lion King. That sequel was 'okay.'

But yes, Mulan is awesome.

'Let's get down to business, to defeat... the huns!' XD

It's not the last movie watched but I am about to watch 'Taken' again. I love that movie. If you haven't seen it, you should!

Underworld, any of the four movies is better than any of the Twilight movies.

I wholeheartedly agree ... the first 3 were great , really ... but the 4th .. idk .. it was lacking in terms of plot ... i felt they focused on graphics and action more than the story ... but of course it's far better than any Twilight :P

Whoa whoa whoa. Let's watch what we say about Zac Efron. He is a gorgeous, GOREGOUS man thank you very much :)

*ahem*

The last movie I watched was Mamma Mia (for the second time). I hadn't seen it in a while so it was nice, I'm a bit of a sucker for musicals. Well, I pretty much like most movies unless they are horror/thriller, although I'm not a huge fan of Westerns (although The Man Who Shot Liberty Valence was fantastic!). I'm also a really young pre-teen girl at heart, and am not ashamed to admit I really enjoyed/enjoy High School Musical, and other cheesy shows on the Disney Channel (although they are getting cheesier and cheesier and I think Disney Channel FINALLY hit a rut for me about 2 years ago- now I just watch the old shows).

Watched Paper Heart last night which was amazing!! Such a quirky, nice film ^_^

The hubby and I are having a massive movie marathon that will be going on over the next few months or so. We're finding every animated Disney movie we can, excluding most sequels. (We will be watching a few, like the Aladdin sequels and Cinderella III, which is remarkably good despite its horrendous plot.) Most recently? Hunchback of Notre Dame. We haven't kept up in a few days because he was out of town, but we're going to watch one this morning.

These are the ones we've watched so far...only over the past couple of weeks :-)

Dumbo

Fantasia

Fantasia 2000

Pinocchio

Fun and Fancy Free

Sleeping Beauty

Sword in the Stone

Aristocats

Black Cauldron

Oliver and Company

Beauty and the Beast

Pocahontas

Mulan

Emperor's New Groove

Lilo and Stitch

Bedknobs and Broomsticks

Pete's Dragon

Toy Story

Hunchback of Notre Dame

Quantum of Solace : the worst Bond movie in my opinion :( except for the title which was super ..

The Rum Diary : I liked it ... but I kept wondering when will he say "why is the rum gone" ... :P

I completely agree!! Let's hope they don't make another new bond movie. The same happened with Indiana Jones. Ew. Gross. Loved the old stuff, not so much the random new plot lines that don't fit and have worse actors... :whofarted:

The last movie I saw that I can remember is The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I really liked it. :happystrange: Great actress and an interesting interpretation of the book. Different, but good. Very good. :P

yes Edmunda , it is :)

I watched a couple movies the last few days :

Hugo - Brilliant movie .. Steampunk .. Paris .. Chloe Moretz .. Ben Kingsley ... Martin Scorcese !!!!!!!

Defendor - Woody Harrelson is really good. . but the movie didn't amount to my expectations , esp after reading all those positive reviews ...

Ooooh I really want to watch Hugo :) It's up for a ton of oscars isnt it?

I watched Tinker Tailors Soldier Spy, I thought it was awesome, really gripping but I didn't exactly get all of it. Definitely one of those films that needs another watch. Beautifully directed though.

I recently re-watched X-Men: The Last Stand with a friend who'd never seen it before. I love those movies...

I liked the x-men series, too. If only I had them... ^^

I just rewatched Some Kind of Wonderful for about the millionth time. I love it so much. I kinda wish I'd been a teen back whenever it was set... (70's? 80's?) :D

The Inbetweeners - it's an American Pie sort of movie ... only British ... it's funny and I liked it ... not to be taken seriously of course :) it's about 4 young lads who travel to Crete to celebrate graduating from high school , to escape some of their problems back home , and most importantly , to try and get girls ... they meet 4 British girls in a deserted bar and the adventure begins ...

warning: it has nudity and some strong language , though ...