Trouble Sending Messages

Lady Lyuba

I sometimes want to send a message or post and it takes forever and I run into errors!!!! Does anybody else get this problem? I just wanted to send a thank you note to the person who sent me a Maraqaun Uni and the browser, or maybe this site, wouldn't send my message, saying I needed to have it be more than three characters long in order to go through when it WAS longer than three characters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :grrr: I am so MAD!!!!! Then I refershed the stupid page and the thing FINALLY went through - along with my griping that my message would not go though. I am so mad with this system. I HATE IT! :grrr:

So, who else gets this problem?

That has only happened to me once when posting a comment on a friend's profile page I refreshed and my comment appeared twice. Not sure what to suggest, I'm kind of a dummy when it comes to computer technical issues.

It happens to me at least every other time I try to post. It could be the browser I'm using. Before the big forum change, I didn't have to constantly refresh just to post somehting. Now almost every time I do I have to refresh, and hurl insults at it. I just HAVE to be logged into the browser I hate, don't I? Not like I can change the password I forgot - I don't think i can access the email on this account anymore. Luckily this browser DOEs remember my password, but this browser sucks, unfortunately, it's Internet Explorer which i very much hate. I wish I was logged in here on FireFox...

When I need to get a new computer, my account here will be gone forever, since I cannot remember my password.

When I need to get a new computer, my account here will be gone forever, since I cannot remember my password.

Any admin, such as myself, can change your password for you or your email or really anything :P So it won't be lost forever.

As for the refresh thing... nobody seems to have that problem so it could be a caching issue, an issue with your internet provider or a setting on your computer. But it's definitely on your side and you will have to figure it out.

I don't think there is anything i can do. It's Internet Explorer's fault, and I don't think i can fix what is wrong. Even so much as FIND what's wrong!

*wants to cuss* Now I'm getting this problem EVERY TIME I TRY TO MAKE A POST HERE ANYMORE!!!!! Goodbye, TDN, but I'm so sick and tired of this - I can't describe it without using a swear word - that I might just quit. I'm tired of it!

Internet Explorer isn't very good for anything, to be honest. Have you tried using Firefox or Google Chrome?

Also, try providing a screen shot when this happens so we can help pin point what the error is. :)

You shouldn't quit until you've tried other options/solutions.

Hm, okay. It's now happening with EVERY post I make, so I'll take a screen shot of this post failing to go through.

I DESPISE Internet Explorer, but I accidentally made this account on this stupid browser - I'd prefer to have registered on Chrome, and because the email associated with this account is dead, I cannot change my password and I've forgotten it. So I'm stuck on IE when I'd rather be on Chrome. :(

I'll see if you can pinpoint what is happening. When I get angry or frusterated I just want to give up. And it happens REAL easily.

Hm, okay. It's now happening with EVERY post I make, so I'll take a screen shot of this post failing to go through.

I DESPISE Internet Explorer, but I accidentally made this account on this stupid browser - I'd prefer to have registered on Chrome, and because the email associated with this account is dead, I cannot change my password and I've forgotten it. So I'm stuck on IE when I'd rather be on Chrome. :(

I'll see if you can pinpoint what is happening. When I get angry or frusterated I just want to give up. And it happens REAL easily.

As Xepha mentioned above, she or any admin can reset your password for you if you cannot access it! :D Possibly try contacting her or another forum admin to get that taken care of so you can be on a better browser! :)