NC Goodie Bags - do you keep them in the bag or open them?

Lady Lyuba

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you do with your NC Goodie Bag?

• Open it
    • Keep it in the bag

I know the bag is prettier than the item you recieve, but what use will you have with just a pretty bag? Might as well not claim it then, right?

I usually open it on my main, and for my sides, keep it in the bag. In other words, I do both.

I never open them, I keep them in my Gallery. Most of the time they're a lot cuter than the item inside, and if that's not the case then I'll just trade for the item. :)

I thought claiming it on your sides was against the rules...?

Anyway, I always open them for the part of me that goes, "Yay! Free stuff!"

Claiming NC items on your sides is absolutely fine, it's just regular items and NP rewards that you have to watch out for.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Anime) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Do not double post; if you have something you wish to add, edit your previous post.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

before , I couldn't even claim the bags , but some nice Neopians almost always send me a prize from the bags ...

this time I claimed it and didn't open it :P I have opened it on my sides , though :)

On my sides, I generally leave them unopened, unless they contain an item I think would look good with one of my pets on that account.

On my main, I do both. If there's an item I like and will definitely use, I open it. If I'm unsure, or I don't like it, I leave it unopened.

I never open neopoint item crackers or treasure chests or anything like that since I sell them, so the NC Mall is my chance to go nuts opening goodie bags! It's true that I haven't loved most of the prizes, though...

I do have a noob-y question actually... so is the item always the same or is there a pool or prizes you could randomly receive?

I never open neopoint item crackers or treasure chests or anything like that since I sell them, so the NC Mall is my chance to go nuts opening goodie bags! It's true that I haven't loved most of the prizes, though...

I do have a noob-y question actually... so is the item always the same or is there a pool or prizes you could randomly receive?

The item is always the same, unfortunately. If the goodie bags were more like Mysery Capsules they would be more woth opening.

I always keep mine in the bag. Once opened, it cannot be unopened, and I tend to hoard it, and see if the contents are worth more than the bag itself quite a way down the line. If it turns out the contents are worth more, I can open it, but if not, I'm able to sell off the bag.

To be honest, I've never even really THOUGHT about NOT opening the bag- it's always been instinct for me? However, I think I'm going to start checking out TDN to see what's in the bag before I open it!

• 1 year later...