hiya all, newbie here

lozzy

ahh I see, I misunderstood. It took me about a week to get enough for that when It first came out. I haven't bothered with this one though. I'll just keep discarding stuff as I get it from my dailys and when I'm in the mood for a clear out.

Hi Khaos, sorry I missed your post there.. Thanks for the welcome :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Thanks, I Love white tigers and thanks as well for the welcome.

I wouldn't call myself a BD'er so much but I try to help and give advice if I can. Mainly because I got fed up with the jokers posting the status link when people had got half through fighting punchbag bob for hours. I thought I'd spoil their fun for a change.

So many people with similar-sounding names: @Lozzie, , and now @lozzy

Anyways, welcome Lozzy! I'm glad to see some more members sign up here these days. If anything, ask me or any of the other staffers if you have questions or concerns about Neopets or The Daily Neopets, and enjoy yourself!

Welcome Lozzy! You can call me Trig :) I'm not much for battledoming...(is that a word) but I'll do it every once in a while to get another avatar or two. And just the other day I got the beating punchbag bob trophy. It didn't take me that long- only half an hour I think?

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

It took me about 2 hours to get bob so I can empathise with those who found it hard going..

Thanks Greg..flattery gets you " almost "anywhere ;)

Does anyone know how I can stop the font from changing all the time or is this just a quirk of the forum?

Are you copying and pasting from somewhere else Lozzy? Sometimes if you copy and paste into html environments they go a bit ummmm crazy, my fonts don't seem to have changed ever. :) :)

No I've not c&p'd anything it just keeps changing the font each time I type a new reply. I've tried to change it using the icons but it keeps reverting back to what it wants rather than what I want. Last time it underlined everything but this time it looks normal. Wonders what it will do next time :)

So many people with similar-sounding names: @Lozzie, , and now @lozzy

Anyways, welcome Lozzy! I'm glad to see some more members sign up here these days. If anything, ask me or any of the other staffers if you have questions or concerns about Neopets or The Daily Neopets, and enjoy yourself!

YES. I was going to say that!

I Just noticed that I havent welcomed you. WELCOME. :D

Yeah, the fonts do that if you copy paste. so just highlight and hit the easer button up on your reply box next to the switch.

Thank you sweetdang although I don't recall c&p'ing anything. I'm not sure what the easer button is though but I found If I refresh the page it changes the font so I keep doing that until I get the one I want. Maybe If I change my browser it'll fix it but that can be for another day.

Exciting!! Make's every post so much more fun! :sad02:

Yeah it does, guessing which one it's going to be next, I should take bets. :)