hiya all, newbie here

lozzy

Newby here also and I think I just violated the double post rule. It could very well have been my first post also, DOH! It's just that I almost always have an afterthought. It will be a hard habit to break but I think I can, I think I can..........

I do have a question, however. Is it possible that I have a password for my tdn account and another one for the forums? I'm just so confused......(it's not a very long drive for me to get there either!!)

Hey Lozzy ^_^ I'm Saxen. Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums! (:

Newby here also and I think I just violated the double post rule. It could very well have been my first post also, DOH! It's just that I almost always have an afterthought. It will be a hard habit to break but I think I can, I think I can..........

I do have a question, however. Is it possible that I have a password for my tdn account and another one for the forums? I'm just so confused......(it's not a very long drive for me to get there either!!)

Ha ha you sound like me, my brain's addled most of the time! There are definitely two separate passwords for TDN and TDN forum, although you could obviously set them to the same! I'm new too, hi :) :)

Thanks for the welcome. I found it confusing signing up as well because of having to do 2 registrations. Greg didn't tell me that the forum was separate so I felt a bit of a numpty because I didn't figure it out for a while :/. But I have the browser remembering the password and stay logged in which makes it easier..

I've also clocked up a couple of warnings so you're not alone.:)