Increasing "Faerie Queen Doll" Collateral

Izzy ♥

Unfortunately, I am going to have to increase the required collateral for the Faerie Queen Doll avatar. I have lost two in the last month because apparently people think 50-100k is worth risking their account for. Thus, the new collateral for borrowing this item is to be 1,600,000 NP.

toy_faerie_princess.gif

I don't want to be stolen anymore *sigh*

Are you serious? Why would anyone do that! That's just utterly stupid! Urgggggh. :( :( :(

Okay wellll then it's more collat to build up for that avvie, but I don't mind! :D (safety first!) We should make people pay higher than market price.

Wow, i can't believe how common it is for this sort of thing to happen. :sad01_anim: I totally understand your reasons for increasing the collat, and I really appreciate all the lending you guys do, even if some people don't. Keep up the good work TDN!

I'm sorry to hear that. I think I may have that one from a long time ago...I should check...but it's unfortunate. I trust people so much, and people trust me. It's sad that these few rule breakers ruin it for the kinder people (which I sure hope is the majority.) It's fair. I hope you don't lose anymore.

Oh no, that stinks! I am very sorry to hear that... Never understood why people would want to hurt someone else over pixels. And someone else that is trying to be nice by helping them get an avatar, even.... Tis a sad thing. :( Good luck and I hope things like these wont happen anymore in the future...

:( sad to hear that some people are.. urgh. someone lost their MSPP the other day on the boards too :(

Oh no! :( I hope it wasn't the charter member starting with a D.... I mean, it is very sad if things like this happen but I will be even sadder if it is him...

Hello *waves*

In some ways the collateral being high is good, because people will still get that real sense of achievement when they save up enough to borrow it, so I think it's good in a way.

Tis OBVIOUSLY not good that some people are so low to take advantage of your good nature, that absolutely sucks, karma will get them hopefully :woot:

Oh no, that stinks! I am very sorry to hear that... Never understood why people would want to hurt someone else over pixels. And someone else that is trying to be nice by helping them get an avatar, even.... Tis a sad thing. :( Good luck and I hope things like these wont happen anymore in the future...

Oh no! :( I hope it wasn't the charter member starting with a D.... I mean, it is very sad if things like this happen but I will be even sadder if it is him...

i'm not sure who it is, i just mentioned to a friend (the one that lent me ZDAP for free actually) that i was still looking for the MSPP plushie avatar and he told me that his friend normally lent for free, but that someone became unresponsive after recieving it. he sent a ticket in but so far nothing.

and just yesterday someone also lost their ZDAP too, person self iced the account after getting it. i don't know how he was much more okay with it, he said he felt that he'ld gotten good use out of it and so many people had gotten the av, that he didn't mind so much. (i know i would have been very sore and upset about it if it was me)

i hope the increased collateral helps to decrease this behavior, its so unfair that some people will struggle to raise this sort of collateral (but at least the ALP does do a trust based decreased as well)

i just can't believe.. 2 dolls in a month o.0

i'm not sure who it is, i just mentioned to a friend (the one that lent me ZDAP for free actually) that i was still looking for the MSPP plushie avatar and he told me that his friend normally lent for free, but that someone became unresponsive after recieving it. he sent a ticket in but so far nothing.

and just yesterday someone also lost their ZDAP too, person self iced the account after getting it. i don't know how he was much more okay with it, he said he felt that he'ld gotten good use out of it and so many people had gotten the av, that he didn't mind so much. (i know i would have been very sore and upset about it if it was me)

i hope the increased collateral helps to decrease this behavior, its so unfair that some people will struggle to raise this sort of collateral (but at least the ALP does do a trust based decreased as well)

i just can't believe.. 2 dolls in a month o.0

ouch, that kinda sounds like the person that lent me. :( I'll send him a NM and ask.

How much out of pocket are you because of this latest loss of FQD? If you let me know I will make up the difference of the collateral and the cost to replace...I think I have used that amountfor the many loans for many items for avatars......Set up a trade and let me know and I will bid on it for the amount you need.....

I kinda saw it coming, the first time I stumbled across this avatar lending program I notice that the doll's calat. was kinda cheap. So sad how people would try to take advantage just to 'profit' acouple of neopoints. But hopefully the doll was bought cheaper than the colat. cost :rolleyes_anim:

I still need it, soo... no one steal the last doll :shiftyeyes_anim:

It's an unfortunate but common story. The dishonest few ruining things for everyone with their shennanigans and tomfoolery. Blah! Your increase is an appropriate strategy. Good luck and I'm sorry for your negative experience.

Oh and I'm with Barkie, I can donate also and hopefully cut her expenses in half. Anybody else in?

I don't like letting the bad guys win. Please neomail me with trade information.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

It's an unfortunate but common story. The dishonest few ruining things for everyone with their shennanigans and tomfoolery. Blah! Your increase is an appropriate strategy. Good luck and I'm sorry for your negative experience.

Oh and I'm with Barkie, I can donate also and hopefully cut her expenses in half. Anybody else in?

I don't like letting the bad guys win. Please neomail me with trade information.

I donated via the shop today, is that a good way to help?

Yes, the shop is the best way to contribute :)

I managed to replace the first FQD I lost with the collateral I had from the user (1.5mil) but haven't replaced the second one yet. They do pop up on auctions occasionally for 1.5mil still so I am just watching for one I can catch!

There is one on the trading post now for 1.6m I can gladly make up the extra between the collateral and what you need to pay if you like...I have had my share of loans from TDN and so even though I do donate to the shop I would gladly pay the difference so that others can get the use of the FQD here on TDN....

It's sad that this has happened. Most of the people on TDN seem so kind and generous- I don't blame you for increasing the collat! I think it's actually better to have a higher collat- I'd rather borrow with a higher collat then buy the item myself- so I don't mind at all. Thank you so much for keeping the lending program open- it's truly fantastic <3

And if you need any help with funds- let me know, I can donate too! :)