How much would you pay for each faerie quest?

Welcome Back Apathy

Two out of three of my faerie quests have been air faerie, and today I had to pay 7,500 np to do the air faerie quest. I was debating whether or not it was worth it, seeing as how it's a stat I've never found very useful.

What do you think? Are air faerie quests worth it? How much would you pay? And how much would you spend for each faerie?

Fountain--I WILL GO TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH...

Faerie Queen--I guess 80,000 would still be worth it, since it costs 5 codestones to train my pet. Shoot, I just realized, I shouldn't have raised her level yet, because I WAS at 4 codestones.

Space, Battle--50,000

Fire, Water, Dark, Earth--25,000

Light--12,000

Air--...Still questioning that. I'm thinking no more than 2,000 after today.

i am not so fussed, in fact i don't remember which stat gets increased, i would do any quest under 10k just because, a FFQ i also, go to the ends of Neopia for, a battle, space and queen faerie quest 30k?

and i would do the NC quests for the wig and wigs, and if i trade the tree, a replacement tree.

As long as I can find it in the shops, I'll get it for the Faeries :laughingsmiley: Same as everyone else, FFQ I WILL DO ANYTHING

Me too :P I have a BD pet, and I pay 6 codestones for 1 stat trained, and it takes 12 hours (soon to be 18 hours) to train, so Faerie Quests are a big help to me in saving me codestones and training time, so as long as it's buyable, I'll pay for it.

I don't have a BD pet, neither I'm a BD'er, but I decided I will raise IbisMay's stats. So:

Air: <5000

Earth, Fire, Light: <20,000

Space, Battle, Fyora: <99,000

FFQ: so far the most I paid was 230k (other three were under 50k). I'd probably have problems with paying more than 1 mil., but eventually I'd do it :)

As long as the item isn't ridiculously high I'll complete the quest. However if I have to spend a ton of nps for a FFQ I definitely will.

The quests are doing a repeat of last year - people are inflating the price of quest items. :sad02:

HOWEVER, it can cost easily 20K or even close to 30K for me to raise +1 stat on Mystery Island, so getting +2 for 10 or even 15 K is still worth it by quite a lot. I just hope they don't inflate too much more, taking the fun out of this event.

I'm not a BD'er, so as soon as I found out you didn't need to actually complete the quest to get the daily prize, I decided to do none of them unless I got a FFQ :3

Ah but everyone is a BDer during a battle plot. So long as it's not cheaper for you to train somewhere such as KI you may as well go for it. A little preparation goes a long way for plot points. ;)

Air Faerie quests to me aren't worth it at all unless it's in the hundred neopoints range. I wont spend more than a thousand cause its redundant in the Battledome.

At the moment I'm training Organs in the Academy since I'm not over level 40 yet. Only costs 5k (10 hours wait but still) so I probably wouldn't go over 10k unless it's a super awesome quest like Fyora. I hope things dont continue to inflate though I'm sure they will :/

Fountain-- Every neopoint, item, and pet I own.

Faerie Queen-- Eh, 70k, training costs about the same.

Space Faerie, Battle Faerie-- 40k

Fire Faeries, Water Faeries, Dark Faeries, Earth Faeries-- 5k, not great stat increases

Light-- 5k

Air-- Depends really. I'm shunning every Air Faerie quest after I have enough speed for Heavy Robe of Thievery

And as a side note, I wouldn't spend a penny on a crafting faerie quest. I know neopets needs money to run, but making a faerie that runs on real cash? No.

Edited by Ravenlovesneopets

Air: Under 10,000 because speed is a useless BD stat.

FFQ: As long as I have enough NP in the bank! I'll also go to the ends of Neopia, despite having already completed one of her quests in the past.

Everything Else: As long as it's buyable and available in shops.

• 2 weeks later...

I will pay for normal/queen/space faerie quests if the item is cheaper than what it currently costs to train my pet.

I would pay for an FFQ if the item was cheaper than whatever color I wanted at the time, but since I don't have the avatar yet I'd say about a million or so.

I read this board's title at first as a question of how much I'd pay to be given a quest, haha.

Anyway, typically, I'd abandon all quests besides the Light and Water Faeries', the Space Faerie's, and, of course, the Fountain Faerie's, because those -- except the last one, of course -- give out the stats I need the most for my BD pet. I don't have a budget per se, as it takes me seven codestones to train one stat, which could come up to somewhere between 30k and 50k~ per session, depending on which codestones are required. So no matter what, the quests are still a lot cheaper than the training school. As for FFQs, well … it helps that I tend to like the expensive colours more, I suppose. ;) (But to answer another board's question, no, I don't think I'd cough up a Blue Draik Egg for one.)

I don't mind any of the quests seeing as how they are all useful at the moment (except Delina, no NC).

Air Faerie < 10,000 While useless in most cases, I'm interested in HRoT so I would like agility until I reach 201.

Water, Fire, and Earth Faeries < 15,000 These are reasonable for me seeing as how it could take 10000 - 30000 to train one stat.

Dark Faerie < 18,000 Same as above but a little lenient seeing as how there aren't many good HP increasers.

Light Faerie < 15,000 Same as above, although depending on my current level and training, I may decline the quest.

Mira < 50,000 If my level is low enough, I will happily help the Space Faerie for 4 levels.

Aethia < 20,000 The best faerie for stats! I've gotten her always under this amount so I'm sticking to it.

Faerie Queen < 90,000 Never had her so I would be grateful to even receive her quest.

Fountain Faerie < 200,000 I would've pay anything under 500,000 for such a reward, but people have gotten multiple FFQ's and under 100k! Not cutting Naia any slack.

I'm rather new to Neopets so I don't have as many NP. xD. Since I have quite the low balance, I would probably only work on quests with the item that has a price of less than 2,000. I've done a few challenges in the Battledome, and unless I'm mistaken, movement doesn't seem to actually help at all. Anyways, if it's above that amount, I'd most likely drop out.

Though if it were a fountain faerie quest, I would do anything I could to complete it and give up most of my reserve in the bank, even though I don't have too much to begin with anyways.