I can't see my pets

Lady Lyuba

I go to feed my pets on my sides, and all of them are "invisible" yet they are still the colours they are supposed to be on Quickref. Meaning, their pictures are not showing up. One one of the sides, only my Cybunny showed up in the Soup Kitchen for a while, but eventually he disappeared too.

Only my Aisha in my main is visible, my active pet there. Going to my lookup, she was the only pet whose picture showed up.

What should I do? Clear all my browser's caches? Or re-customise everybody/give them a new item?

And yes, this is on all my browsers. Is anybody else having this problem? I didn't find anybody having a similar issue on the Neoboards.

So it IS a glitch affecting others! That's what I needed to know. :) I'll see if customising helps, and if not, I'll clear my cache/cookies on all my browsers.

LOL this feels like the cog wheel glitch from a couple years ago.

The site is really wonky for me at the moment. This is not the only problem I've been getting.

The NC mall and NC mall boards keep disappearing. There's also a lot of 'dev-only' gibberish appearing at the bottom of pages. The site is also quite laggy in general.

It's just a minor glitch. Two of my pets aren't showing up either on my user look-up but they are perfectly fine otherwise. I'm sure TNT will work to fix it shortly. I don't believe it's anything to do with your customization or anything. I wouldn't spend too much time trying to fix it myself - I'm not even bothering with my pets who aren't showing up.

I noticed that TNT actually fixed the broken image thing earlier when I got home from my internship.

Closed since this is fixed properly.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.