Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

Well watery black. I just think you're lucky! If we could trade quessts I'd be more than happy to get one from Fyora! All I'm getting are light and dark faerie quests and I want something different and more challenging.

COME ON FAERIES!!!!

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a Fire Faerie Quest today which asked me to get Embers Boots, done even though I had to pay a hefty price.

Free gift: Faerie Pteri Gift Basket

Daily item: plu_tuskaninny_faerie.gif

A really expensive fire faerie quest today! Thinking whether to do it or not...

The item I need: clo_gymsocks_fire.gifTorn Fire Gym Socks

Going for 12K

A really expensive fire faerie quest today! Thinking whether to do it or not...

The item I need: clo_gymsocks_fire.gifTorn Fire Gym Socks

Going for 12K

I've witnessed more expensive Fire Faerie Quest items like Embers Boots and Hardy Blue Trousers for two examples.

I sent you a Neomail with prices for Torn Fire Gym Socks that are a little under 12,000 NP. I'm always glad to help you out. ^_^

I've witnessed more expensive Fire Faerie Quest items like Embers Boots and Hardy Blue Trousers for two examples.

I sent you a Neomail with prices for Torn Fire Gym Socks that are a little under 12,000 NP. I'm always glad to help you out. ^_^

Thanks for the mail but I felt the price was too steep and I am saving money for a "high-end" quest! Thanks anyways! :D

This was my daily prize today, a Boween.

petpet_boween_blue.gif

I've mostly been getting books as daily prizes. I'd like to get some plushies though instead, since I collect them.

Got a Craft Faerie quest today for the first time since this started and immediately abandoned it. I don't have money to waste on buying NC items for something like that and I really wish they would have kept her as just a bonus option. :/

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Acara Board Game."

45 NP :D

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Mindgame's defence, strength, and health have increased!

The Battle Faerie appears before you. "Neopian, I need your aid. My spell lacks Acara Board Game."

45 NP :D

This should help our cause. The war is not yet won, but the battle turns in our favour.

For your efforts, Mindgame's defence, strength, and health have increased!

Cool!Thoes are great!! :))

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I've got yet another light faerie quest today. I've had so many of those! I'm just crossing my fingers and desperately hoping for a FFQ. what do you think the chances are of getting one sometime during this month if you go on every day? I'm after a chocolate xweetok, so there's no paintbrush or potion for that, unfortunately.

Today's Prize: Water Faerie Wishes

Today's quest... an Earth Faerie Quest that increased my speed.

Light faerie today, yay :)

I had to get Kharlos (trading card) for 4,998 which is very cheap for lil Shayfluff to go up a level :) :)

With note to the FFQ thing - when I got mine a few days ago, it wasn't a bonus quest, it was just a normal quest but a FFQ HTH <3