If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

Well...if I had to spend it ALL. RIGHT AWAY. I would buy PETPETS! For my gallery of course. Plus they are just so cute!

Haha that actually happened to me once!

It turned out that I was one of the two lucky people to get a Lenny Conundrum right and all I did was guess! (Best guess of my neolife!)

If I had to spend it though, then I would go crazy shopping for Valentine/Heart/Love items for my gallery and then get some new clothes for my girls. If there's anything left, then I would probably invest in the stock market again :laughingsmiley:

Maku that was my first choice but the rules of the hypothetical state you have to spend it all in one day. :P After you put in 15K in stocks, what would you do with the rest?

That was my first thought too, but that's because I'm so used to buying 1000 at 15NP! With a hypothetical million someone could buy 1000 stocks in the most expensive one. At the last check that would be Kacheek and Sons Landscaping at 978 so with 1000 they'd have spent 978k leaving only 22k in change (unless I worked it out wrong or have misunderstood how the stock market works somehow).

Personally I'd spend the majority on a Cybunny Morphing Potion as there are some sub-million ones on the TP. I might spend the rest on a cheapish paintbrush, or a nice petpet, for my new Cybunny. :laughingsmiley: My other option would be to spend it on lab map pieces. The worst part would be only having a day to decide which I want more...

Coming from someone who has never had more than 275K NP in his life, I would do one of two things:

1. Find a way to invest it so I could make more and more NP till I could pay of the US dept if the conversion rate was 1 Million NP:$1
  2. Buy a bunch of codestones and dubloons, since they are the only items I've had my eye on in a while.

I guess I'm not very ambitious, seeing as I don't want to spend it on the Grimoire of Prosperity or something like that. :nerd:

I have to agree with you here. If ever I drop below 10mil I feel as though I am poor and I focus on restocking even more than normal. So for me 1mil to spend in a day isn't really going with the things that I need or want at this point. Nothing in my BD set costs less than 1mil as I use Ring of The Lost instead of the Hanso Charisma Charm which would be the only alternative to the set I currently have.

If I had to spend it then I would get some Altador Strength Potions.

I feel ya'. If I dip down below that amount, I mass RS at Magic, haha.

But if I had 1mil, I'd probably just RS for profit or buy loads of instruments for my gallery,

• 2 weeks later...

I would buy stamps and neodeck cards but 1mil goes fast on neopets now and days. That's why I'm trying to save up to 10m then go on a shopping spree!

If I had 1million NP? I'd buy myself as much of the lab map as possible. (And spend the remainder on plushies, I think.)

I've been wanting to get it for a while, but gave up on it when I was younger. Now though, I'm pretty determined :yes: