If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

I would add some nps and get either a brown or a royal paint brush to continue customising my pets.

I find myself alternating priorities between customisation and avatars.. now that ive reached my 200+ goal, im focusing on the customisation again :)

That actually happened to me once; back a few years ago when the Neopets Lottery was big money (over a million) - I entered daily, and one day I logged on and the money was just there, but for some reason TNT didn`t notify me with a message or anything, the only way I worked it out was that I had a trophy. It was crazy, I was scared to spent a single neopoint at first because I thought it was a glitch.

Having got it now, I would probably play the Wheel of Extravagance once (or twice - as I always squander my money on it) and then offer a custom on my Krawk to someone on the neoboards in return for a Royal Girl Bori :3 Or offer a custom to this person I have probably been bothering for some time because I`m in love with their pet's name.

I'd get a Baby Paint Brush and lots of dubloons and codestones to train my pets :D

Same with the codestones and dubloons.

Codestones are getting so pricey nowadays. :l

I would spend it all on profitable RSing, sniping, auctions, and trades. The next day I'd sell all those items and hopefully have made a chunk of profit. ;)

If that was being cheeky, though, and wasn't allowed, I'd probably spend it on the Richer avatar. :D

Well, 1 mil really isn't anything anymore. Back 7+ years ago, it could buy a decent amount. This is when I could buy Halloween and Desert PBs for 200k. Also Draiks and Krawks were around 600k. I know this is not a huge difference in price from current standings, but not too long ago Draiks and Krawks were almost 20 mil for their MPs. So pretty intense inflation. NPs are easier to make now than back then (I remember 100k being rich!)

But having 1 mil more is always nice anyways. I'd spend it on more stamps, though I'm starting to get to the point when the stamps are becoming 1 mil each. Also codestones and neggs for my BD pet.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I probably would just spend it on avatar related items LOL I typically dont collect many things besides the occasional cheap books and such and I'm not very concerned with character-related items so Id try and make the most out of it to get as many avatars as i can!! :D