What is the best/luckiest thing that has every happened to you on neopets?

I've been pretty lucky over this new year. I got:

1 Pirate Draik Egg

1 Pirate Krawk Morphing Potion

1 FFQ yesterday with a pretty cheap item

Before 2012, I'd say I only got a few treasure chest (back when it was sold at 80k or so). I hope my luck continues throughout the year, would love to get a nerkmid or something :D And maybe better luck at random avatars

You lucky thing :) Already know which pet you'll be painting ?

You lucky thing :) Already know which pet you'll be painting ?

Thanks :D *still hope I get as lucky in FFQ as you* I'm thinking of morphing my Acara to Uni and then paint it water, but I also have an eye for wraith Shoyru though I just had it colored pink. I'm still torn...

I think the luckiest thing that happened to me was getting a FFQ from the Faerie Quests event last year. That's how I got my Kougra Pirate. As well as getting a Faerie Paint Brush from the Faerie's Ruin prize shop when I found I had enough points for that. :)

Plus, I was lucky enough one day - I can't remember the year - that I got into the Hi-Score tables for Hasee Bounce, with a 2nd place trophy on my lookup. It wasn't about skill, it was all about plain luck. I also got the avatars for Dubloon Disaster and Kass Basher a long time ago.

I don't remember them all but here are a few:

- Won a Halloween Paint Brush from Test Your Strength

- Won an Island Paint Brush from my first time winning the Caption Contest (it was awesome because I was saving nonstop to buy one!)

- Got 1,000,000 nps from the Lenny Conundrum and I just guessed the answer! (There was some complicated way to get the answer but all I did was guess a 11-lettered word and apparently me and some other person got it right :woot:)

- Finally got an FFQ and a great friend bought the item for me! (I'll never forget that :3 )

- My friend knew I wanted a Chocolate Cybunny for the longest time so she traded with me hers

- Getting a trophy from the Fruit Machine

The Lenny Conundrum one still blows my mind! I wished I screenied the neomail but I didn't know how back then and it deleted itself with time :/

Gormball gold trophy. :king:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I managed to grab a Valentine Fyora from the Second Hand Shoppe. I didn't even know how much it was worth. I just liked it, and I clicked!

Also I'm really proud of my Nimmo's Pond gold trophy. I never thought I would be able to get a trophy from a game that wasn't one of the "easy trophy games". This was also unintentional. I just like playing the game, and one time I got a really high score that was good enough for the trophy.

Got my 2nd FFQ today for something worth 2,000NP, teehee... So, quick & rather foolish question: If I haven't used my 1st fountain prize, would it still be available once I've done my 2nd FFQ? I'm still mulling over a few choices

ETA: nvm, I got the answer. I'll use my 1st one immediately :)

I got a ffq 2 days ago, which is how I came to stumble across you guys! I haven't painted yet, but was VERY lucky and only had to pay 22,000 for the item.

I got a Pirate Krawk MP also, (see Shayfluff my main pet).

Both of these have been in the last 6 mths, before that, I'd never had anything really lucky I don't think, which for 6 years is pretty bad, so I'm hoping my luck will continue... <3

PS I am the most UNLUCKY person when it comes to random avvies... EVER... :thumbsdown:

Luckiest thing ever: In the span of two weeks I got 1) a pirate krawk plushie from anchor management, 2) a pirate krawk mp from the forgotten shore, and 3) a krawk transmogrification potion from the fishing pool. All around 4 days apart.

I also managed to trade for Bavamty using one of the pirate krawks after they'd deflated. No idea why people traded with me, but I traded for her within two trades.

Seriously, this summer was the best.

----

On my first account ever, when I was in the third grade, I got a trans potion from Dr.Sloth and sold it for 10k (I thought this was basically extortion) little did I know that some lucky person probably profited quite a bit from my stupidity :P

the luckiest thing actually was because of here:

i just have bought a kadoatie.

*falls over*

:D :D :D

a TDNer kindly discounted for me, otherwise i would never have been able to get one so soon :wub_anim: they have been my absolute dream since i started neopets, i adore my kitty and i adore my neokitty now too!!

Getting four FFQs

Winning more than 10 times in wishing well

Winning a pirate draik egg in forgotten shore

Winning Purple PB from fruti machine

Mootix 3 times

Randomly awarded with nerkmid when they were still worth 300-400K and trading them for an HCC

Random: 3x spring gift basket

Got lend MSPP, Suap, BGC for free

Gifted with a space faerie code

February has been my luckiest month so far! First of all I received the FFQ. I was initially going to cancel because I thought it was the water faerie quest, but double-checked and realised how close I'd been to throwing it away! The item was only 13.6k so it was a bargain to paint my Uni Maraquan!

The next thing that happened is I was looking to sell something and I was checking the prices to see how much it was worth; something I'd paid a few thousand for a couple of years ago was now worth millions! I found a buyer on this forum and it made me richer than I'd ever been before! Finally, I could start thinking about buying things other people talked about!

So I bought the Secret Lab Map, and the Petpet Lab Map. Not much has happened (my pet has gone up in hit points twice, my petpet turned to soot), but it's exciting. My bank balance is a bit lower, but still much higher than it ever used to be.

I don't want to jinx it, but my stocks are actually starting to rise too...

Yesterday I finally remembered to do the Wishing Well thing and wished 7x for the Wand of The Dark Faerie Stamp.

I come back and I see TWO of them in my inventory and I'm like...what? O.O

Then I saw that I got two neomails from the Wishing Well that my wish was granted twice! So now I have one in my album and another in auctions! :laughingsmiley:

I haven't had anything much spectacular happen to me yet. Mine probably would have been getting the 20000np space on the Wheel of Excitement, and the stamp that goes with it.

The best and luckiest thing that happened to me on neopets was stumbling upon page after page of christmas paint brushes at the money tree. I was able to snag about 5 of them. I couldn't believe my eyes when it was happening!

The best and luckiest thing that happened to me on neopets was stumbling upon page after page of christmas paint brushes at the money tree. I was able to snag about 5 of them. I couldn't believe my eyes when it was happening!

Whoa! Thats really lucky! Good for you!