Help me choose what to do with my FFQ please!

Lauren_x

FFQ Choices!  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What pet should I use my FFQ to get?

• Wraith Korbat (I'd have to buy a korbat MP first)
    • Water Gnorbu
    • Plushie Kacheek
    • Water Usul
    • Other (suggestions please)

You do know that you have a free spot in your Neopets roster currently, correct? You can always create a Korbat (instead of buying a Korbat Morphing Potion) and use your FFQ to turn him/her Wraith. I'd go with Wraith Korbat since it's a pretty awesome and sinister colour on them.

If you are into to customization I recommend the Plushie Kacheek because they have the best customization options available.

My Other suggestion is that you instead get a Water Kyrii. These pets are just amazing looking and since the Kyrii isn't an overly popular species, the species specific clothing options are often very cheap since a lot of people have them and can't sell them.

Alternatively if customization isn't as important... Pea Chia. 100% all the way.

Wraith Korbat looks great ... but it's hard to customize , so I heard

Water pets are much easier to customize giving the versatile colors and texture water has ....

I'd go for a Water pet ... but probably a Water Draik , Kyrii or Wocky .. as opposed to an Usul

You do know that you have a free spot in your Neopets roster currently, correct? You can always create a Korbat (instead of buying a Korbat Morphing Potion) and use your FFQ to turn him/her Wraith. I'd go with Wraith Korbat since it's a pretty awesome and sinister colour on them.

Yeah but I really like the name of a pet on my side - Daisus. Buuuut I might just create a Korbat and save some NPs.

Hmmmm thanks for your suggestions :) Really am teetering between plushie kacheek or wraith korbat..

Probably going to go for wraith korbat ;D

I agree with the Wraith Korbat, if you like Korbats.

Also, if there's any species you really like that have pet days coming up, I would recommend waiting to see if an expensive color you love is released for a favorite species.

Thanks guys!

http://www.neopets.c...ml?pet=Spyrozoa

Here's the look-up! I love him so much he looks amazing. So glad I chose wraith I am so happy! :D

I agree with the Wraith Korbat, if you like Korbats. Also, if there's any species you really like that have pet days coming up, I would recommend waiting to see if an expensive color you love is released for a favorite species.

I was going to but I just couldn't wait XD Plus I like lennies but they're not my biggest and I love love love my choice anyhow. Oh wow I'm so happy.

congrats. on your new Wraith Korbat , the name SPYROZOA is awesome :rock:

Thank you so much Angelo :D I like the name too - kind of funky.

Edited by lozzerrr

Spyrozoa is an awesome name for your new Wraith Korbat. I also enjoy your taste in background and scenery as well. Take good care of him!

Oh I'm too late. I would have picked a Plushie Kacheek :P

But your Korbat looks amazing, congratulations! :)

I really was teetering towards Plushie Kacheek....buuuut I love Spyrozoa now <3 Plus I think I could save up for a plushie PB eventually ;) It'll take me forever but it's more attainable than water or wraith :D

Wow your korbat looks awesome. do they have wraith uni's? *goes to check*

I don't think they do :/ I think it's like korbat, pteri, bruce, ogrin...umm and I think like two other different ones?