Weather Discussion

Sakabato

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, I miss the days when I lived in Germany and the only weather I knew this time of year was "Freezing", or in New Zealand where it was either "really cold" or "freeze your face off" - now I don't know if I'll have to crack a window at night or wear fleece socks to sleep. I'm having the same weather as Spiritzie! D:

We are having whack weather too! Yesterday it was like...probably around 50*F (I really don't know how to convert, but it was like 10*C). I remember last year at this time when it was more around 10 or 20* F!!! And we had a LOT of snow, but not right now! It's gorgeous and I've been going for quite a few walks! No rain either, it was exceptionally sunny yesterday though!

Yesterday wasn't even really that cool, but through out the afternoon, there were little snow flurries and I had to scrape the car before I left my parents, but by this morning, it was in the single digits, and tons of snow. <_<

Today has been pretty cold temperature-wise, and sunny as well.

Lows will be in the 20s for this next upcoming week for me, though I am going to miss some of that mild unseasonable highs in the 50s however.

I'm actually in Spain right now, and the weather is colder than you would think! I'm wearing a winter jacket (not like a ski coat, something a bit lighter) but it's probably around 35*C right now. Not too warm!

Beautiful and warm :) Averaging about 25*, really sunny, middle-of-summer weather. It's nice, because this time of year it's usually stinking hot, in the mid 30s often enough. We had a very soggy start to summer, so this is a lovely change.

It's been warm in Spain the last couple of days...well, not warm, but probably around 50*F? Maybe 40*F. Pretty decent temperature overall, much more desirable than 30-35*F!

Whatever the case... it's in the mid-30s and partly cloudy where I am. It feels more like early Spring where I am opposed to late-Winter.