Weather Discussion

Sakabato

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weather has been super moody the last couple days. Yesterday, it was decent in the morning, and freezing cold in the afternoon. This morning was single digits with thick frost on everything, now it's sunny and starting to get warm. It's supposed to get into the mid to high 50s today.

Rain all day as usual. The weather the past year and a half has been horrible. Nothing but rain. Flooded all year, barely been able to do anything with the horses. We've got more precipitation this year than ever recorded. :( It's just ridiculous. Even now that it's winter, normally it's way below freezing, but nope... still raining. This is going to be my first birthday in my life where there hasn't been snow. ._.

It's really weird where I am. It hasn't been too cold, but not too warm either. Probably in the 40s for you guys that use farenheit. In Celcius it's about 3 degrees I would say. But our skies have been cloudy and grey and depressing :(

Well since you asked, it's been the standard Cleveland, Ohio-ish area (USA) weather around here: Freezing cold, rain/snow (it changes :P) and obviously, it changes nearly every day (and sometimes within the day). However, i now believe in global warming in 2012 considering we've had barely any snow here o_O. That never happens. Snow Day meh :--p

I haven't been out today yet but I've heard it was hailing earlier D:

Really, my winter season has been unseasonably warm rather than cold like it really should be.

I've been having temperatures in the upper 40s to the 50s, and it's been getting pretty seasonable to go out for a walk on the bike trail. I used to remember getting more snow at this time last year and the year before, this is still very unusual weather in Southern New England in my opinion.

Really, my winter season has been unseasonably warm rather than cold like it really should be.

I've been having temperatures in the upper 40s to the 50s, and it's been getting pretty seasonable to go out for a walk on the bike trail. I used to remember getting more snow at this time last year and the year before, this is still very unusual weather in Southern New England in my opinion.

Wait a minute, I thought you lived in the United States.

It's been raining a bit during the evening.