Weather Discussion

Sakabato

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're supposed to only have a couple days in the next few weeks that are under 60+ degrees. Today is one of them.

When I left for work this morning at 6:30, it was slushing. Apparently it was a bit too cold for rain, but not quite cold enough for snow.

It's so beautiful today! I was walking around in just a t-shirt and jeans for a little while! And I definitely could've been wearing shorts as well! GORGEOUS!

Yesterday it was between 80 and 90 degress all day.

Today its in the sixties. It rained all night. So much that there was a puddle big enough at the park to put a boat in. Which me and my friend tried to do, then discovered snowboards dont float.

Now its hailing and theres a thunderstorm.

An dtheres snow all over the mountains.

Welcome to Arizona...

Edit - Lol now its sunny out.

Since we've had a week or so of days rarely going below 65-70 degrees, we were hit by some crazy wind yesterday, as well as colder temperatures. It's not supposed to get above 40 today, and there's a high chance of rain. <_<

Yesterday it was between 80 and 90 degress all day.

Today its in the sixties. It rained all night. So much that there was a puddle big enough at the park to put a boat in. Which me and my friend tried to do, then discovered snowboards dont float.

Now its hailing and theres a thunderstorm.

An dtheres snow all over the mountains.

Welcome to Arizona...

Edit - Lol now its sunny out.

That's Arizona for us, heh.

The weather was going good here for two days.

It's drizzling in Georgia, but the sun is still sort of out.

So it's kind of pretty, really. Makes the trees all green and the air smell like rain.

Thunder rumbles every now and then, but the lightning doesn't crack.

This is actually my favorite type of weather right now. Perfect temperature, even. lol.

Cloudy.

In the beginning of March, a tornado formed half a mile away.

We're having a thunderstorm, this morning was sunny and warm, :D yesterday was windy, the day before was humid and swelteringly hot, last thursday was a sandstorm and work/school was cancelled for everyone :) In the early mornings its freezing. To say the weather here is random would be an understatement.

Oh my goodness me, the weather here (UK) today is terrible. It was lovely and sunny when I woke up, which made me happy because it finally felt like spring was actually here, but then from about 1pm onwards, it just starting absolutely chucking it down with rain. It's been non stop for hours now!

Very windy & rain coming soon

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.