Customisation!

So my old topic wasn't posted in for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages, and is too old to post in now. So here's the new one. Feel free to show us your pets and updates on what they look like as well. :)

2.png2.png2.png2.png

Here's some of my pets :D

2.png2.png2.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, smilies and images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's my pet's current customizations. I was going to post in this topic earlier, but totally forgot, my bad. Enjoy anyway!

4.png4.png

4.png4.png

Meh, I don't really customize with the whole backgrounds and stuff, but I love to dress my pets up. Kinda like what you would do with a small dog. Here are some of their outfits.

2.png

I did a Victorian Gothic theme with Asikai.

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

2.png

I wanted a male pet. So I abandoned Usulinda_Mindy (sorry, it was the least appealing name), and looked in the pound for a male usul. And I found:

2.png

His name's Malfeito_Feito. He wasn't fressed like that when I got him (obviously), but I've made him look good.

Here are my other pets.

2.png2.png2.png

Ohh these are really nice!

Treated my zombie pet to a new background from the newest Valentines gram!

5.png

Oooh gorgeous! It all goes together so well ^_^

I still haven't completed my customisations :/ booo

I usually customize my 4 main girls but one of them was moved to a side for labbing purposes so here's my top 3 girls! :3

4.png4.png4.png

You are a verrrry pink person! xD I love it. :yes:

Ohh these are really nice!

Treated my zombie pet to a new background from the newest Valentines gram!

5.png

She's beautiful! :O One of the nest zombies I've ever seen ;)

:D Again, Eevee, your pets look gorgeous!

And Hrtbrk, that background matches your Aisha perfectly.

I've dressed my main pets up for Valentine's Day, but my favorite is Aitvara's, so I'll share that here.

4.png

Aitvara is precious. I don't really care for Draiks but she's adorable! How long did it take you to save up to paint her water and do that outfit?

Aitvara is precious. I don't really care for Draiks but she's adorable! How long did it take you to save up to paint her water and do that outfit?

Actually, she used a Fountain Faerie Quest to get Aitvara to be a Water Draik. Some of the items she sports are NC items, and several from previous paint jobs if you ask me.

Neo is right. I used a FFQ for Water. (The item cost about 300k) The background, umbrella, clothes and wings are NC items. (Gifts or I bought/traded for them.) Then the jewelry is from Royal and Desert PBs. Then the little bear was a NP item that was a gift.