Bilge Dice 24 Avatar

xSummer

I strugged with this one as well, finally got it week before last. I think I probably got 24 maybe 20-30 times before the avvie D: On my last account I received it first time and thought that was how it was supposed to be XD

Keep at it, luck will shine on you eventually ^^

I can't remember exactly how many times. I know it was more than 10 and less than 20. Bilge dice is frustrating. You can get the highest score (24) and still not win. This is driving me crazy trying for the streak avatar. If ties counted as wins, I would definitely have it. Tricky.

I happened to get it the first time I got 24 actually...which is odd because usually I'm not lucky like that with game avatars :3 I'm sure you'll get it soon, just keep trying!

• 1 year later...

For me, I got it on my first win today. I've been playing playing this game for a while now (on and off cus I couldn't stand the frustration)

This is just MY theory and I have no proof whatsoever but this is what I think:

You should get the 24 avatar in your first scoring of 24 of the day. If you don't, I suggest you move on (unless you love the game) and try the next day. It looks like to me that most people get it on their first try or first try of the day. Again, I have no proof, but this is how I went about it. I played around 70 games in total.