Lever of doom avvie

Jacky

I was just wondering; does anyone know if you will get a SHH message when you get the lever of doom avvie? I just pulled 100k and am trying for it but I don't want to throw my money in a big black hole if I maybe get it in the first 5k... XD

Thanks guys! ^_^

Yes you do. I got it awhile back, and there is a SHH event for it.

You could always check your avatar count on your lookup every once in awhile, if you're worried you might have missed it.

yup .. i made a screenie when I got it , it's on Peopha's page ... but that was random because it was my first click of the day .. usually I just went on hyper - click mode and checked my avatar count every now and then

it will also take 100np from you when you get the avatar lol

Good luck with it hun! I took 100K out of my bank and clicked till I got it :P

less than 100k ??

i must've costed me around a million - i spent btwn 5-20k daily for months

I'm almost positive if you do it all in one go your chances are increased. I got it at 30-something thousand on my old main :P Perhaps it is just luck but lots of people I've spoken to about it got it that way ^^

I got my Lever of Doom avie while continuously playing it at one go. I think if you have at it continuously, you'll get it faster, as opposed to giving it one or two clicks every day. At least, from what I've observed off other people.

I spent 40k yesterday and then gave up. Plus I remember trying for it numerous times before but not, like, with a plan. XD Working on it again right now. I hope it's not gonna cost millions for me.... :(

Ugh, I've been pulling on that darn lever for over an hour straight now..... another 60k down the drain,so 100 in total. Give me that avvie already! DX

Edited by watery black

• 1 year later...

I just got it today! No it's not my birthday so it's not because of that. I sat down with 20k and I got it around after using 6500NPs. I definitely think doing it in one go helps, because before I did like once or twice a day and I never got it for the longest time. Good luck everyone!

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.
Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.