The Gaming Thread!

Naamah D.

First off, I hope it's okay to post this. Second, I figured since there is a picture thread it's time for a video game thread! This is not like the last game you played thread, this is to dicuss anything and everything about gaming! Now, who's ready to talk games? I AM!!!!!

This is quite different. I used to be great with gaming, but I only found out that I rock at collecting video games more than playing them. Besides playing games and such on Neopets, I may often plug in my NES or Super NES and play some of the games I've collected for those systems.

Also, I keep track of all of the games and equipment that I collected right here: http://vgcollect.com/Neomysterion

I add new games and such to it about every month or every other month. Not to mention that I have some hard-to-find NES games in there as well, as well as a sought-after NES Power Glove, too.

Growing up, I've never had an xbox or a Playstation, so I had to go over to my friend's house if I wanted to play. My favourite game has to be Metalslug. I love 2-player cooperative gaming as it is less pressurising. I love the xbox game series of Shrek too! Really beautiful graphics.

My copy of Metroid : Other M hasn't been working for what feels like forever!

On my laggy laptop, I play NFS titles that it evidently can't handle. Runs at 40 fps. FAIL. But sims 3 runs at 100, so it's ok.

I bought a copy of Metroid Prime Corruption that didn't work but the nice person working at the store gave me a new copy that works just fine.

I'm also planning on getting Mortal Kombat for the PS3. I have Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe but I want a "pure" MK game.

Ah games, my passion and favorite past time. Plus sometimes a distraction xD

After I moved to my own place, I made sure my living room was my GAMING ROOM! Big screen TV to support my Wii, whole PS family, and N64. Plus all my games in the cabinet next to it.

I love collecting games! But I wish I had more time to play them all...thanks a lot Skyrim xP

I'm not much of a gamer to be honest, I'm too busy trying to get good grades in school and working and doing a few extra curriculars so that leaves me hardly any time >_> I enjoy some games like GTA, COD, and Halo...but I'm not very good at them. And I would probably like games like Skyrim if I gave them the chance, but I'm usually not good at them, and like I said I don't have time. Plus I'm really oldschool and still play Gamecube and N64 :3 I really like Paper Mario and Harvest Moon though (but I don't know if you can consider that gaming :P)

Ah games, my passion and favorite past time. Plus sometimes a distraction xD

After I moved to my own place, I made sure my living room was my GAMING ROOM! Big screen TV to support my Wii, whole PS family, and N64. Plus all my games in the cabinet next to it.

I love collecting games! But I wish I had more time to play them all...thanks a lot Skyrim xP

Wow, a fellow TBM fan AND female gamer! I barley know you and we have some things in common! Pokemon is amazing too!

I'm a pretty die hard gamer, and a PC elitist. I've actually just been playing a lot of runescape and neopets lately, which is most just internet based stuff. But recently I picked up Blur on steam for 5 bucks and I'm loving that game so far, big racing game fan. I do own a ps3 and a wii but there more for my other family members to play. I play mario kart fairly often, and over the years I've spent way too much time gaming! I just recently got off my skyrim kick, I didn't play it as much as some other addicts did before burning out, I just didn't have motivation to be questing anymore I guess lol.

Any other PC fans here? I always play promod on and off too, might play a few rounds right now actually lol.

I was a console freak as a child, then I moved on to PC gaming (biggest Warcraft nerd ever pre-WoW), but my interest seems to be tapering off. All I really like these days is a handful of indie games, MTG, tabletop, and Neopets. :mellow:

I still enjoy Pokemon, but the agony of working manually with EVs and IVs drove me to keep my battling to Shoddy and such. Maybe it's because I'm growing older and worrying more about what I want to do with my life as a big picture, but I can't stand spending endless nights in solitude battling Rattata for speed EVs and hatching eggs, not when I could be studying, chatting, or at least playing with human company.

Unfortunately life doesn't permit much of gaming for me anymore :( When I was younger, though, I played a lot of console and PC games (if it's a good game, I really don't discriminate!) I grew up on Final Fantasy, Tekken, House of the Dead, Resident Evil, Tekken, Diablo, The Elder Scrolls (attempting to play Skyrim as we speak) and of course, Pokemon. I have two older brothers who basically force-fed me video games all my life, starting from a NES in my pre-walking years. I could ramble on but I think you get the picture!

Gaming = life!