Anime lovers unite!

April

Yes it is! They did make an anime for it but it's not based on any of the games but it's "alright" (I've seen it) and they did something for Final Fantasy 7 (the more popular one) but I've never paid attention

Personally, I LOVE Final Fantasy 9 just because of how awesome it was /)^3^(\ Each FF game has a different story and different characters (except for a few sequels) and it really does deliver what people want in an RPG game. I would really recommend playing any of them to be honest ^^ My first one was FF9 so of course I have a soft spot for it but it's a very underrated masterpiece :(

Final Fantasy has always been very popular and lots of arguments about which one is "better" are always around xD

I'm a huge fanatic of FF almost as much as I enjoy anime so feel free to ask about any of them ^_^ (Except for the online ones haha)

Not a big fan of FPS games either...I'm an RPG girl allllllll the way ^~^

The more popular ones are the ones that were released for the original Playstation 1 (FF7, 8, and 9) so give it a go if you want awesome story-telling, great characters, and a mass fantasy world :3 All three are available at the PS store for $10! So it's even cheaper to get it for the PSP or PS3 ^^

*coughsFF9hasViviSoplaythatcough* :rolleyes_anim:

I love reading threads like this to find more anime to watch.

My favorite is definitely Katekyo Hitman Reborn! comedy+action = yay!

Another favorite might be Claymore, but that's probably because it led me to the manga which I adore!

OMG Kirara! She's always such a cutie :3

B458757D.jpg

I proudly own this cute little guy! Vivi from Final Fantasy 9 is the GREATEST character in FF in my opinion! This is why I DEMAND for an anime just so I can squeal at Vivi and his epicness xD

The only anime I'm still watching is Zero no Tsukaima whenever it updates once a week...at least they got to episode 4 so far on the 4th season :3

OMG Kirara! She's always such a cutie :3

B458757D.jpg

I proudly own this cute little guy! Vivi from Final Fantasy 9 is the GREATEST character in FF in my opinion! This is why I DEMAND for an anime just so I can squeal at Vivi and his epicness xD

The only anime I'm still watching is Zero no Tsukaima whenever it updates once a week...at least they got to episode 4 so far on the 4th season :3

Ooh, cute. He reminds me of Wizardmon off Digimon. XD Trust me to make a digital reference.

On the topic of Digimon. Best mega digimon, ever!

• 2 weeks later...

I would love to have a real club with anime, like a Book Club or something xD

Just recommend a short anime (over 100 episodes is toooo long!) and then just discuss haha xD *dreams*

I do remember seeing this one other anime that was really funny! It's a romantic/comedy but the situation is actually different form normal love situations :P

lovely-complex.jpg

It's called Lovely Complex and here's a short summary copied and pasted:

Risa and Otani are always being laughed at as the comedy duo. Risa, a girl, is taller than the average girl, and Otani, a boy, is shorter than the average boy. The two are always bickering and even their teacher sees them as a comedy act. But as their friendship develops, so do Risa's feelings toward Otani.

I am absolutely crushed, guys!

I just watched Wolf's Rain... and I bawled my eyes out. Never, ever, have I seen an anime or show where

(DON'T KEEP READING IF YOU INTEND TO WATCH THE ANIME)

where all the main characters die! I'm serious, I just cried... :( Even all the minor characters!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSf13G0QaKQ

That is a reason for tears... :(

And I agree, over 100 episodes is too long but I can't complain... Because in cases like Inuyasha, I loved those episodes because I got to see more Sesshomaru!

Wolf's Rain was 30 episodes. Ooh, but two of the voices in the show voiced characters in Digimon! I could tell right away.

Oh and an Anime club would be amazing. Makes me tempted to make an anime guild, but it's not the same thing. *le sigh*

I've only been watching anime for about 2 years now, but I have watched a lot.

Currently my favourite anime is ARIA. It is quite a peaceful anime, and it took me a long time to appriciate it. For the longest time, I thought it was the most boring anime ever, but somehow, I started enjoying it out of the blue after dropping it for a few months.

In general, the animes I like are either slice-of-life things such as Tamayura and Nichijou, or something sad and dramatic like AnoHana and Madoka.

Wow I haven't seen Wolf's Rain in forever...now I remember that ending >.<

Oooh haven't heard any of the anime you mentioned MOPGhost! I might have to try them out once I'm done with Zero no Tsukaima! Which just today got another episode dubbed and well...ANOTHER hot spring episode. Anime sure do love their hot spring scenes haha! xD

I've heard of Nichijou, Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica, and AnoHana/Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Boku-tachi wa Mada Shiranai, but never got the chance to watch them (just two episodes of Madoka, but I'm just too busy with Neopets).

I'll do my best to find some more time to watch anime, but it's been a very busy time of year for me with all of the Faerie Quests.

NARUTO!

BLEACH!

http://youtu.be/rk_gWBUW4eM

DETECTIVE CONAN!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, videos and other BBCode don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.