MSPP Avatar.

xSummer

I'm sorry to hear you've been having some trouble :( I got MSPP through a friend of a friend. No idea who the person is, only that she was doing lends for a while and I got lucky :P I hope you can find a lend!

I've been looking for a lender since April

and my account is totally worth it

I was gonna get lent on Christmas but one week before Christmas the lender's MSPP got stolen :sad02: :sad01_anim:

A lot of it has to do with timing (or so I'm told). I have over 300 avvies, and most people on the boards that do lending say that if I'm on at the same time as a lender, I shouldn't have a problem. I know many people that lend the big 3 (MSPP, SuAP, BGC) are usually looking for at least 200 avvies (usually more) and an account that's had some work done to it (trophies, some work on the lookup, etc). Then again, every so often, very generous and trusting lenders will lend without such strict prerequisites. The best thing to do would be to keep checking the boards as often as possible, so if a lender does turn up, you know. I'd say the best thing to do would be to join a board with a bunch of other people looking for the same avvie lend and get into the discussion. Maybe even put what you're looking to be lent in your neoboards signature.

Most of all, don't give up. I was starting to think I'd never get a lend when, out of the blue, I got a free BGC lend. It does happen, you just need to be patient.Good luck :)

I got lent MSPP through a friend. I can't disclose more details, unfortunately. But let's say that it was very generous. :)

I got lent BGC and SuAP without any kind of collats, on the neoboards (respectively on Charters and on the Avatar Chat.)

You just have to keep trying, and trying, and trying. :)

i'm personally very leery of doing lends through the neoboards, because of the scamming risk, i'm a very play it safe sort of person but there are lovely nice people out there.

personally i was lent meowclops and FQD through a friend who got lent herself (its a long time ago so details hazy..) otherwise i would never have been able to get those on my own.

i would love for MSPP, even more than BGC, but the buying price is astronomical for both even more so for MSPP.