Second-Hand Shoppe

Tedhaun

I didn't see a thread made for this in the dailies section, so I'm posting one for all of you Second Hand Shoppe lurkers.

Simply post the items you snagged from the Second Hand Shoppe right here. Oh, the link to the SHS is right here.

By the way, I found these items today:

Holiday Thief Mask

Embers Boots

Tutorial Certificate of Completion

Smug Bug Spray

Basic White Shirt

Heart Shaped Sunglasses

Sand Sled

Pile of Dung (by accident) >.<

Snowball Fortress Foreground

Cardboard Box Background

How about you guys? What did you snag at the Second Hand Shoppe today?

Wow! You made out really well! Normally I am a Money Tree lurker because of the Plushies and Food items. Buuut... I think now I am add the Second Hand Shoppe to my Daily list.

Some more stuff (and no accidental dung, too):

Altador Sun Background

Evil Twin Goatee

Sketch Painted Background

Pile of Drenched Gifts

Tutorial Certificate of Completion

Pink Sun Hat

Holiday Thief Mask

Starry Yellow Background

Basic White Shirt

Bear

Heres how I did today:

Feather Wig

Neohome Background

Bone Vault Background

Fairy Painted Background

Game Room Background

Janitorial Closet Background

Piles of Apples Background

Winter Landscape Background

Snowflake Frame

:-) Can you tell I like backgrounds? lol

I got

Mossy Rock (accident)

Holiday Thief Mask

Paw-print bed

*and at this point the SHS mysteriously cleared of all the dung*

Checkered Flag

Baby wocky puppet

Courgette Field Background

Pumpkin Lid Hat

• 4 weeks later...

I never poked the Second-Hand Shoppe in a while! Here's what I got today:

bg_neohome.gifclo_pinkknit_purse.gifclo_beautiful_fancy_dress.gifclo_pumpkinhat.giftiki_coconutgodsouvenir.gif

All of the items I have snagged today:

toy_pileofbones.giftoy_pileofbones.gifgif_meltedcandle_orange.gifclo_gymsocks_fire.gifclo_brownwoolscarf.gifgif_meltedic_strawberry.gifgif_misdirectsign.gifclo_orange_dress.gifbg_moonstars.gifgif_prettyflowers_vase.gif

May get more goodies tomorrow.

• 1 month later...

Todays SHS Grabs for me:

Torn Pink Gym Socks, Checkered Flag, Censor Bar Glasses, Yew Wand, Jewelled Collar, Checkered Flag, Floral Melted Candle, Evil Twin Goatee, Sand Sled, and Woollen Scarf

Got these on March 8th:

Black Jewelled Collar, Pumpkin Lid Hat, Bow Tie, Pile of Bones, Pink Sun Hat, Tin Foil Hat, Tin Foil Hat, Poets Hat, Yew Wand, Woollen Cap

March 9th:

Pretty Pink Flower Hat, Battlefield Legends String Lights, Pile of Bones, Jewelled Collar, Wellington Boots, Tin Foil Hat, Torn Pink Gym Socks, Tin Foil Hat, Tiny Umbrella, Torn Rainbow Gym Socks

March 10th:

Ice Caves Background, Grassy Meadow Background, Khaki Skirt, Yew Wand, Floral Melted Candle, Woollen Cap, Janitor Bucket, Holiday Belt, Yew Wand, Chia Clown Ball

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got a really cool haul a second after Neopets went back up due to unknown downage.

Torn Rainbow Gym Socks

Tin Foil Hat

Usukicon Y9 Attendee Badge

Flower Purse

Woollen Scarf x2

Pumpkin Lid Hat x2

Blue Shoes

Wellington Boots

• 3 months later...

Not much, but I've obtained a Tiny Umbrella and a Torn Rainbow Gym Socks from the Second Hand Shoppe today.

Most of my time was spent at the Money Tree, seeking non-wearable Faerie Quest goods.

• 4 weeks later...
I got Pile of Dung ( accident, it was next to a neohome background) Pumpkin Lid Hat Snowflake Background Mossy Rock ( Again, next to something good and i also scored 5,000 neopoints at the money tree!

What was the mossy rock next to if you remember?

Snagged today: clo_flower_purse.giftoy_gmc_pompoms.gifgif_ddy14_faerie_cannon.gifclo_gymsocks_white.gifrubber-boots.gifbg_tyran_uggadrop.gifclo_srr_winterboard.gifbg_igloogaragesale.gifclo_dd_minitheushat.gifbg_faerieland_cloudback.gif Weekends are my favorite time to lurk over there.

Is it more easier to find items on the weekends?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please only post on this board if you are posting your results. Discussion should be kept to PMs or profile comments.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

In my experience yes. I feel like more people are taking the time to dump things. Also during or right after events. People tend to off load prizes they don't want. :-)

I actually saw an Altador Cup- Lost Desert frame a few minutes ago. Though I was unable to grab it. But thanks for the feedback! :)

Also, this past week I obtained some excellent items!

I got Neohome BG, Sugar Cookie Wings on Tuesday. Yesterday I got Starry Green BG, suspicious shovel, and Negg Candy Bracelet! I also have 25

people total that I have interviewed so far for my article. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, people need to stop donating dung. Why was it made a wearable in the first place? But thanks for telling me! Good luck on getting that avatar! ;)

I have gotten Brucey B Holiday Mug, smug bug net, novelty glasses, yew wand, inside a sandcastle foreground, wooden warf totem, a red doll thing, bowl of shiny decorations, floral melted candle, cloudy sky bg, blue fishing hat, pumpkin lid hat, black jeweled collar, ice caves bg, and my find for today... Pick your own foreground!!! :D

Yeah, people need to stop donating dung. Why was it made a wearable in the first place? But thanks for telling me! Good luck on getting that avatar! ;)

I have gotten Brucey B Holiday Mug, smug bug net, novelty glasses, yew wand, inside a sandcastle foreground, wooden warf totem, a red doll thing, bowl of shiny decorations, floral melted candle, cloudy sky bg, blue fishing hat, pumpkin lid hat, black jeweled collar, ice caves bg, and my find for today... Pick your own foreground!!! :D

I think it was made wearable so that it would nt flood the money tree. I got a snowball fortress foreground today!

Not worth muh, but it look too cool

Thanks, Plushie Shoryu! Very nice find. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please only post on this board if you are posting your results. Discussion should be kept to PMs or profile comments.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.