Taking a few art requests!

linsta

I am really bored and can't think of what to draw for the AG so I thought I'd do some requests to get my brain warmed up =). Just taking 1 at a time! Preferably pets with original designs or story but go ahead and request regardless.

Art requests: CLOSED

Pending requests: Angeló, Saxen, xSummer, Neomysterion, watery black, Baixinha

Oooo! I'd love to make a request! Your artwork is gorgeous!

It's of my Water Draik, Aitvara.

This is her usual customization (She's currently dressed for winter instead)

aitvara_water2.png

She doesn't have a story, but I mention on her lookup of how she dwells in a place in Neopia like her BG above, that's a fire and ice location, so that she can stay safely in her current state of Water. :D

If you need any extra information from me, just ask. :)

Thank you so much! I really appreciate this.

can you please draw my halloween Uni , V00D00

V00D00 was saved from the pound as a yellow chia and endured for so many years before I was able to morph and paint him Halloween

he's into Reading , especially books about Magic & Spells , and History

2.png

Thanks a Million .. it would mean a lot to us both :)

Awesome!!

I'd love it if you could draw Organs for me :)

This is her customisation, I haven't managed to draw her yet as I got her this month so I hope this is a good enough ref:

organsscythe.png

Her backstory isn't yet fully developed but I've got a few ideas.

She was once the daughter of a privileged family, something happened (undecided, needs to be neo-appropriate), she died and became a ghost. Her rage and desire for revenge caused her body to gain physical form once again, she became insane and now pretty much just kills everything.

When I finally manage to morph her into a Draik she'll be a Ghost until Transparent is released for them :* I'd love a picture of her in either of these forms if it's not a big pain in the bum :P Thanks so much!!

I wanted to be first, but I wanted to see if you can make a good picture of my beloved Kiko firefly_goblin for her profile.

Here's a picture of her by the way:

5.png

oh wow, Aitvara looks awesome!

Would you mind doing some art for my Gunnslinger?

http://www.neopets.c...pet=Gunnslinger

Edit: Some extra info on the character may be nice. ;)

Sooooo, as you can see, Gunnslinger is based on the DT books. His character is Roland Deschain, the last gunslinger in his world. He comes from the welknown family line of Arthur Eld (which in turn is based off King Arthur) and the story itself is a mixure of western and fantasy. He is quiet and a real loner, and he is in search of his life goal, the dark tower. He will do anything to get there. He has a good heart, but it has been scarred a lot during his journeys. He is very practical and straightforward, humor and thinking around corners is not for him. If you want more info, there is a wiki page on the character. (link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roland_Deschain#Characteristics ) But I think this should be enough.

It would be so awesome if you could do something with this. I really adore your srt style. ^^

Here's the first request, spritzie's draik Aitvara. Let me know if I missed anything! I tend to overlook details when I get focused ^.^;;

aitvara.jpg

Wow! It turned out so absolutely gorgeous! Every part of it is perfect! The detail is incredible. :D Thank you so, so much!

I'm going to put it on her lookup and pet page with credit to you. Thank you!

Sometimes when I draw a lot my thumb under my nail gets a bit swollen and hurts when I put any pressure on it. Maybe i grip my tablet pen too hard ><... I don't know!

Anyways, I am still trying to draw, but it's kind of slow haha. Working on some simpler AG entries then will get back to requests ^.^;

Sometimes when I draw a lot my thumb under my nail gets a bit swollen and hurts when I put any pressure on it. Maybe i grip my tablet pen too hard ><... I don't know!

Anyways, I am still trying to draw, but it's kind of slow haha. Working on some simpler AG entries then will get back to requests ^.^;

I'm sorry to hear you're hurt :( My hand completely cramps up whenever I use my tablet so I feel your pain (think I grip it too hard also ;P). I hope your thumb feels better :)

Aitvaras picture is gorrrrgeous by the way!!!

Could you please draw my glowing Aisha for me? please? I can't link, but you can see her pet page If you go to my account. That dress she is wearing is a brand new gold tier prize from the gothic wonderclaw machine. And the mask was an Advent Calendar prize.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I just wanted to apologize for not getting around to these requests. I promise I WILL do all the ones here so far, I just have a bad habit of putting things off.

I'm closing requests right now since life is a bit crazy. I decided to do a giant 40 foot painting for school so like...that's enough art for me for now xD.

Anyways, just letting you guys know that I will get around to these slowly, and hopefully it doesn't take forever but I'm sorry!

I hope that things in life will recover for you, Linsta. I'm still happy to see some of your content in the Art Gallery though.

Get lots of rest, and I hope things will return to normal someday. Plus, you can never rush good work anyway, and I'm still extremely patient with all further artwork that you're able to whip up.

Aww thanks guys, I really appreciate it =). I'll make sure I do a good job of all the requests when I can get around to it! Thanks for being patient <3

Surprise everyone! I present you with...the next request, about like.. 5% finished T_T... only because I did it as a quick paintsketch and the whole thing is on one layer (except the sketch lines) so like, I have to redraw it anyways. But at least I have the sketch and ambiance down right? xD

Oh, and Angelo was next on the list but he kindly asked me to switch spots with watery black, so here's her draik Gunnslinger! By the way, he was a blast to draw. The reason why I kept putting it off is because I wanted to try this really cool angle, kind of like, looking up so you can see the zenith with some fish-eye distortion going on but I fail so I just did a boring angle :P

gunnslinger_wip.jpg

Anyways, I like how the sketch turned out. Let me know if there should be any changes. I like sketching/colouring but I hate doign lineart xD. I kind of want to do this one as line-less but it might take a few years, and I really want to get through my request list. But we'll see.

Plus, I"m really liking SAI. I forgot why I decided to ditch SAI and use photoshop for colouring. This program is like 100x better for it, and I can work so much faser too =(.

Also, some more good news! Although I am still super busy and wont be able to do much until mid Feb-- I decided to focus more on requests! I will still enter the AG, but maybe spend less time on my drawings for it since I can probably just submit some pretty mediocre stuff, and those drawings dont really make anyone in particular happy. The only reason I do AG is because I have this goal to reach 100 wins, but I really do like doing requests more. It's much more rewarding and fun.

Also, I didnt' draw anythign for Jhudora day, and that was the first time I missed a holiday this year, so it broke some kind of rhythm and it's a bit liberating xD. I need to care less about winning and care more about what's important :/

Edit: I just realized this looks kind of like the faerieland destruction BG which I want super badly :[, although I really never had that in mind xD. I added the clouds last minute and I think taht's why..

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

*BONK* (that was me falling off my couch) :O

Linsta, I love you! LOL

This is totally awesome! Especially because I didn't expect it, with Angelo being next and you being so busy. It has so much ambience already.... I can't wait to see how it will turn out! Also, do you mind if I save this one too? I love seeing how you "build" your art. :)

(And by the way, I like SAI too. I have no idea what program that is, but "sai" is an important word in the Dark Tower world, so very fitting! :P )

edit2: I'm wondering; did you read the books? Looks like you integrated something else that was very importand in the story but that I didn't name anywhere, namely the so-called "path of the beam". let me explain real quick, for the people that did not read it. The world according to the DT books is held together by 6 beams. There is one center point where they all cross, and that is where the dark tower stands. The beams are some sort of magnetic "forcelines" (i really dont know how else to explain it) and everything close to the beams follows them. So clouds flow with the path of the beam, plants grow in that direction, and even shadows fall according to the beams. You did not only put the path of the beam in, (the path of roses) but you also made the clouds flow alongside it. So please, do not change the clouds! They are perfect the way they are!

Holy cow THAT'S AMAZING. HOW IS THAT A SKETCH! THAT IS NOT A SKETCH! THAT IS A FINAL PRODUCT!!!!

But look at all the messy lines!! ==sketch! If this is a final product I could just do tons of these as requests. It will take me no time xD. Maybe I should start doing that... but somehow I will feel slightly uneasy about not providing a finished painting...

Idk.. would people rather get less refined pictures sooner or wait for something more finished? I mean it probably wouldn't be THIS rough, I'd have to fix up the lines so they're neater... and i didn't actually colour the main character... just used environment colours to get a feel for how I should colour it. It's hard to colour on a white bg and add in background after. It just doesn't mesh.

Edit: @Watery black: sure, I don't mind you saving it! Do you want the full version? This is scaled down quite a bit.

But look at all the messy lines!! ==sketch! If this is a final product I could just do tons of these as requests. It will take me no time xD. Maybe I should start doing that... but somehow I will feel slightly uneasy about not providing a finished painting...

Idk.. would people rather get less refined pictures sooner or wait for something more finished? I mean it probably wouldn't be THIS rough, I'd have to fix up the lines so they're neater... and i didn't actually colour the main character... just used environment colours to get a feel for how I should colour it. It's hard to colour on a white bg and add in background after. It just doesn't mesh.

Edit: @Watery black: sure, I don't mind you saving it! Do you want the full version? This is scaled down quite a bit.

No! What are you talking about I love it!!!

When you open your requests again, canI please be first in line to ask for something like this??? :D :D :D I LOVE rough lines and enviromental colours and whatever it's BEAUTIFUL. <3