Baby PB?

xSummer

I didn't know if anyone was trying to sell one fast on Neopets but I am going to be buying one, mostly likely when hidden tower was on discount so it would be 582k just to save a little but I didn't know if anyone wanted to sell for that price? If not that is ok I will just wait until next month but figured I would ask. I am finally spending my nps on my dream of having a baby lupe. Saw one and fell in love. Thanks.

Quicksale wishlists between 560-590 are quite common on the TP. I think I've only ever seen a couple under 400K, but they were reserved :(

The going price for a Baby PB has been at 590K for a while now :/. You should check the auctions to see if you can snipe one for cheaper :)

Most people expect 590-595k. They sell VERY easily at this price so there's really no need for sellers to go lower.

Tbh it's not worth the hassle to save those few thousands as a buyer.

560k in auctions sounds right, but on the trading post...? Those would be snapped up instantly and resold for a quick profit (hell, I'd do it too if I ever saw it).

i ended up buying one for 598k. i hardly spend so i guess it will be my 2011 splurge. this topic can be closed

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The original topic had been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.