Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Oh, and Eric, I don't play TCG's, anymore. Too costly and addictive....

Haha, when I was young I was so addicted to TCG Cards. x_x

Hehe. I don't play WoW, so I'm safe. :) It's always worth looking at, for a WoW player, because there's in-game loot. An epic speed spectral tiger mount, for example, and a 280% flying mount coming up next set.

There's also a Maplestory DS game coming out. x_x

In my mind, TGC and WoW are just as bad as each other... so a mix between them would be... =/

About half of my friends all they do is talk and play about WoW, its gets annoying after awhile....

I've heard WoW is super-addicting, and therefore never touched it. Neopets sadly already takes up enough of my time =P However I know tons of ex-neo players who got into WoW. *misses them*

I would love WoW but I am not going to pay that much.

Haha Same here, I would play it. It looks really fun but the $12 a month is way to much. Considering you need to buy the disk that cost $20 also...

Glad to read that some people are feeling the same about WoW than me ;p

OMG I hate my cat !!! >.<

*Is super injuried because her cat was afraid of a dog and raced in all her room, including on her arm...*

There are a few cats running around my neighbourhood. *cough*yayguineapigs*cough*

I dropped out of MMORPGs like MapleStory a while ago. They just don't provide any real challenges.

Okay guys, somethin to keep you entertained.

Many of you oldies remember Metroid's comics from about a year ago. Ever since he quit making those TDN has never been the same. He tried a revival after Kalium Echo, quit after the first few... WAKE UP M!!! You can make better comics than me!

komik1.jpg

((I acctually scripted this before I went and made it))

Zelda is Brittney, Ichigo is me...

F34R DA M33PTR10D!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone able to help me with some neomail translations? I'm trying to get this girl to understand that she can't claim she made one of my premades as hers, but she's from Mexico and doesn't speak English >.< This is what she replied to me...

pero como lo pongo...

me podrias enseñar?

... and I haven't a clue what it says, past what the online translator I use for these things says - and that doesn't even make sense XD

In my mind, TGC and WoW are just as bad as each other... so a mix between them would be... =/

Yeah, the only reason you hate it is because I don't talk to you as much as I used to now that I play. *sheds an emo tear* Sorry if you have nothing better than to wait around and talk to me. :worried:

There's a corner of my university's canteen permanently occupied by a bunch of guys playing WoW on their laptops and smoking. It's supposed to be a no-smoking zone too. <_<

WoW? I know that my brother wants to get that game, but only so he can hack it to bits. Other than that I really don't have much interest for it. WAY too addicting for me, I mean, I already have Neopets and chocolate, no need for more to get obsessed over.

(Mmm, chocolate!)