CLICK HERE! - CLICK HERE!

*/flashy text that moves*

Claim your free IPOD nano NOW!!!

----

a little low eh?

I hate alphebetical order. I end up in the last seat almost always. :P

When it comes to school and learning, I'm get right down to it and I'm serious. But inbetween classes and after school, I take on a goofy personality. (As you all have witnessed on this forum)

Speaking of goofy, this kid at school can hide in his gym shorts all the way up to his neck. Partly because of his tiny stature...

My school doesn't have the best reputation in the state. Nor the best students. :/

Makes no sense. But I blame you for my arm becuase your TJ.

True PWNing scale

JN=VERY PWNED almost dead

Nnon= Semi Pwned

NL= PWNED

Neonutters = Super pwned

TNO= Closed. *cries*

NNon is the same as NeoNutters....Dillon

And that's true.

Neolodge was up a whole 21 minutes after us, NNon still hasnt' posted, and JN was about 40-50 mins after us. :)

NNon is the same as NeoNutters....Dillon

And that's true.

Neolodge was up a whole 21 minutes after us, NNon still hasnt' posted, and JN was about 40-50 mins after us. :)

Meh I dont know all the abbrevations. JN has sucky staff. Even though they have 45 TDNs small staff is better.

You guys talking about how to make NP fast? I used to have a little idea around the time of that AAA guy's challenges. One of my prizes was a rare trading card. I banked it for a while then managed to sell it for 800k, then I bought another one (the same one) for 100k and I was about to sell it again before I quit. If Brittney hadn't completely cleared out my SDB already, I bet its still in there.

I think they're talking about the Altador Cup prizes. In that case, I had just over 600 points to spend, but I still haven't really picked anything yet. Still waiting for the post-exam trauma to wear off. >_<