Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay! I updated that with what I said just now. He's offline, so he might never get it (MSN is odd sometimes) but I have an auto saved record of it, and it'll be here.

Yeah. It was his attitude. Powers or no, if I was mean to everyone all the time (I know I can be really bad about that sometimes, but I'm getting better, and you guys know that) everyone'd hate me.

xD I guess. It just a little out of hand with me more often than not... *cough* At least I have enough sense to apologize after. xD

Or, well, maybe he'll put that 'selective memory' (is that even truly possible?) of his to use and forget us totally. I feel kinda bad for his pets though. Even if he never though of them as more than pixels, he gave them personalities, made them. They're real enough through that. Like a stuffed animal, in a way. If you can name and become attached to fabric and stuffing, love it like a pet, why not pixels ment to be a pet? Mine or not, his pets seem real enough to me, and the fact that his pets will be left to rot or vanish is the only thing I will ever regret about him leaving.

I am now merely a subtle entity. Do not bother me even if you know me. I do not wish to tolerate annoyances at this present time.

That's all there is in terms of text on his lookup. His pets are simply there, and I suspect every point and item in his account remains.

Perhaps I'm odd for thinking this way. If so, then so be it. I like this frame of mind.

When I first joined Neopets, I laughed at the people who thought their pets were "real". Then I created my pets and in a while I adopted 2 and to be honest I felt so bad for laughing at those people because you do become attached to your pets somehow. I even named some of them in honor of my bf, that's how much I care.

It's quite something, no? Each of my pets got a little of me put in the when I made their personalities. I didn't even mean to do it. And now, I'm so attached to them, if I were to give them up, it'd be like giving away Scooter.

i havethe same take as i do with my rats, some i like allot and others end up mroe or less just being there. but then rats do actully have their own personalities and some of then i can tell dont really care for me, lol my current one use to be like that but now that she has no cagemates she is allot more affectionate twords me.

I'm not attached to my pets. But they do mean something. Especially when I have painted them - with expensive pb's too XD

sorry im picture hunting to make smoe banners for someone.. so im here jsut slow in response.. lol