Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Ahh Ok. GIMP is a great program and free. If you do get GImp ever message me. I can give you some tips if oyu want =)

I think we have adobe photoshop somewhere in the house. I just don't have it installed. It could happen if we found it. xD

I don't think so.

Ok, I'm going to wait for SAm to come back to really do this, but dose anyone know which articles he wrote on TDN? The images in them will be broken and need to be fixed.

Well, if you can think of any, tell me so they can get fixed. Sam will probably know a lot, but he might not be on for a while. And if you know a way to get them, please do.

Well, if you can think of any, tell me so they can get fixed. Sam will probably know a lot, but he might not be on for a while. And if you know a way to get them, please do.

I'm doing a search for any articles, so I'll let you know.

Thanks a ton. YOu'd think he could have given us a day or so to get them, even if only beacuse we talked to him (even if grudgingly) for so long...

Well, thanks a ton anyways. xD

teen_astronomer said:

So you think I will come crawling back, eh? Why? What would I have to gain? According to what Hannah told me before she blocked me, everyone hates me now because I deleted all of thoses images. You might have been able to find them again, but I don't care. The only reason I am typing this is to let you know. TDN was the biggest waste of my life. I made no friends, I never had fun. The most fun I e

teen_astronomer said:

ver had in my life was when I began to loose intrest in TDN forums. Now that have no more ties to TDN, it no longer exists. Think about it, if it wasn't for TDN neither of us would exist to one another. If TDN doesn't exist in my mind, I never met any of the forum members. I'm going back to what I used to do before Neopets, Neopets does not exist. Also, I have a selective memory and I choose to fo

teen_astronomer said:

rget all of this. Good bye, and have a good life. Also, if you wish you can also send this to the other members because I will not do it.

anime said:

Well, this is very immature, but hey, it's your choice.

anime said:

And for the record, we were almost celebrating when you left, not having to deal with your moaning any more.

That was the convo from not even a minute ago. It is rather appreant he is gone for good. I supposed we could have been nicer, but it's his own fault for being so rude and moaning and complaning about everything to where we could hardly be civil to him. I'll say this once more. Good bye, and good damn riddance.

And just now...

anime says:

This might be a little late, but no one liked you beacuse you complained about everything or acted like you above everyone else all the time. It's your own damn fault we could ahrdly be civil to you.

anime says:

Good bye, AND GOOD RIDDANCE.